allstars bed question

nellie

Earning My Ears
I have called the hotel and get a different answer every time I have called. Does anyone know if they will supply an air mattress,cot or rollaway bed in the Allstar Sports. Thanks

We have been able to get rollaway beds at ASMo & ASMu for the fee of $15 per night. You can ask when you check-in and they will bring them to your room shortly thereafter.

How many people are in the room? I thought 4 was the max in a Value resort.

I always thought that none of the resorts supplied rollaway beds. Learn something new every day :confused3

How does that work with a rollaway at the value resorts? Do you have to push all of the beds together?

It's been a while since I've been at the All Stars, but I remember being able to lock the front door while still in the bed closest to the door. I can't imagine where a roll away would go.

We did have one at Port Orleans this spring, but it barely fit between the door and the bed.

In January at ASMo, the room next to us had a rollaway parked outside. It's not safe for 5 to sleep in a room, but it's safe for a big rollaway to be blocking the walking area or door of the room. :confused3 :confused3

We only have 4 in our room but we are all adults and not couples so it would just be more comfortable to have a rollaway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter