Allstar Sports room location ?

Captain America

Earning My Ears
Allstar Sports
OK , I know I want either building #'s 7 or 10 but would like to fax a request for a particular room # that is closest to main building and bus stops . The only other parameter would be that it not be on the 1st floor . Anyone have a suggestion for what specific room I should request ? I can't quite make out on the resort map how the room numbers run .
Thanks in advance !
Captain America

Hey,

Having stayed in the ASsp, football buildings, I can say that they are not far from the main building and bus stop, no matter where you are. We were probably the furthest away you could be (overlooking the rear parking lot and ASM resort) and it was really no more than a 3 minute walk to the bus stop. Definitely recommend upper floor, though. Walls are thin and there's less stomping around up there!

I think you will receive excellent advice about this if I move this to our resorts board.

Katholyn

Dear nativetxn ,
I had originally posted this on the resorts board last week and I didn't get the response I was looking for .
Captain America

0264 would probably be the corner room closest to the food ocurst and transportation on the second floor of buidling 10. I say probably because I am looking at a map with room layouts and numbers. I have never been there (yet).

Anything within the 0245-0264 range would be closest to the food courts and transportation on the second floor. 0345-0364 would be on the top floor.

In building 7 0201-0220 would be closest on the second floor, (0301-0320 on the third).

Again, this information is from a layout I have from wdwig.com.
hope I have helped a little.
Have a great trip!
:moped:

We've stayed in building 10 (Football) twice, and I agree with the earlier post, no matter where you are in that building you aren't more than a moments walk to the food court and bus stop. Both times we faced the courtyard, and it was VERY noisy with cheerleaders practicing and people walking back and forth in front of our room and over our heads (we were first floor both times).

I've also stayed in building three (Hoops) in the very back on the thrid floor, and although it was much quieter (except the kids running up and down the metal stairs :( ) it seemed like hiking to China to get to the room and back from the food court/bus stop.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter