• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Allseastravel.com Anyone use them??

disneydawn

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
They have a really informative easy to use website. I was wondering if anyone else has used them to book the DCL and can give me their experience with them. Thanks!

Hi Dawn!
We used them and they gave us a great price! The owner is Chuck Maida and he is awesome!!!! Gives the best customer service! He personally phoned me at home to answer my questions based on my fact finding email. I highly recommend them to anyone.

I also have used allseason travel and would highly recommend them. In fact I have another cruise booked through them for Carnvival Pride in May and will use them for my October 2003 Disney cruise. They have great prices on Disney cruise because they buy blocks of rooms at group rates. I worked with Andi and she was great at taking care of us. Plus we got a free gift from them in our stateroom. You just missed their $100 credit promotion which ended Friday 1/10, but they tend to run it every few weeks.

Hope this helps.

Nancy

Hello

I used them as well, and they were great! Dealt with Andi and Marsha!

Sherry

We are using them for our 3 day Wonder in Feb they beat Disneys price by $200 We had Sandi she was great we already have our tickets ahead of time

We used them for our 7 night Western Disney Cruise last May. In fact we were in the stateroom next to the Maida's (the owner)!! All the staff were very friendly and efficient!! I would recommend them highly!!

Thanks everyone! I think I will use them when I am ready. What is the $100 promotion they run?

Some of you are saying All Seas Travel and some are saying All Season Travel. Is it the same company?

4 CRUISES IN THE LAST 3 YEARS..ALL BOOKED WITH ALL SEASONSTRAVEL.......COULDNT ASK FOR NICER PEOPLE......ANDI IS MY GIRL.... SHES A DOLL!!!!!!!!!:p :p

Although we book through Dreams Unlimited, we met Chuck and his wife on one of our previous cruises, and they are very knowledgeable and definitely Disneyophiles! We spent over an hour chatting with Chuck outside of Palo. From our conversation, I would think that his agency would be very good for Disney trips.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Thank you for your kind words. We are very proud of our staff. They work very hard to make your vacations the best they can be!

Chuck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter