Alligator Bayou

Tink's_Club

Earning My Ears
::MinnieMo Me and my husband stayed at POR in Alligator Bayou section. Room was very nice and comfortable. Our room was only a few minutes walk to Lobby, restaurants, water Taxi and bus loading/unloading zone. The service was great too. They have great water views as well.. Our vacation next year we plan on staying there again! Hope you have lots of fun...:wave:

What building were you in? Did you have a water view? If so, do you remember the room number? We'll be there in Dec. & love POR!:p

my husband and i loved our room in Alligator Bayou. if (and i sure hope thats a when as opposed to if , we go to WDW again, we want to stay in the Bayou. our room looked right out on the waterway and we could see the Magic Kingdom fireworks from outside our door. the pool was great..the food court was just dandy and our last breakfast of the week was in the regular restaurant there and it was wonderful. POR will always be my first choice of resort in the World

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter