Allergy friendly rooms?

Fromeurope

Mouseketeer
Hello,
My family and I will be staying at CBR this august.
My son has a severe allergy for dust and sure sleeps better in a clean room.
We have booked a preferred room.
Can I request something something special for him?

Ask on the disABILITIES forum. There's a specific name for the kind of cleaning you probably need.

Yes, they do offer a deep clean specifically for Allergies. Just give them a call and explain what you need

Exactly what AngiTN said. Ask for a ‘DEEP CLEAN’. We have to do this for my DS every trip. They’re wonderful with allergies and take them very seriously. Good luck and enjoy!

Exactly what AngiTN said. Ask for a ‘DEEP CLEAN’. We have to do this for my DS every trip. They’re wonderful with allergies and take them very seriously. Good luck and enjoy!
Good one to ask,
Ever had any issues with them not following through? The request getting lost?
Is there any indications that it's been done? A sign or anything?

Good one to ask,
Ever had any issues with them not following through? The request getting lost?
Is there any indications that it's been done? A sign or anything?

Honestly, we did have an issue once about 3 years ago. We had decided to come in two days earlier, and our friend suggested to just stay by them and get a room at one of the All Stars. The room must have not been deep cleaned, and my son had a really hard time breathing. He has asthma, on top of seasonal and food allergies, so it was a pretty rough night. I think it was something in the bedding. The following day they came in and deep cleaned the room ...what a difference the next night!

We have called a week before our stay and requested hypo allergic towels. My son breaks out in a red rash with the regular towels. We notice the difference.
We’ve done this over 5 times at Wilderness Lodge and its always been done.

Thank you very much, now I know what to ask for.

I recommend you ask for exactly what you want. There are different levels of VIP cleaning. List out what you need done (A/C vents vacuumed, carpet shampoo'd, etc.) rather than assuming that their definition of "deep clean" is what you expect.

Enjoy your vacation!

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but does anyone know if the bath soap, shampoo or lotion at the Yacht Club is coconut oil based or if it coconut oil? I break out in an itchy red rash which I definitely want to avoid.
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter