Allergies at DL in Spring?

scrapbunny

Mouseketeer
If all goes well we will be making our first spring trip to DLR in 7 days :) I have been in the fall and winter but this will be my first spring trip as an adult and I was wondering how bad it is for people with allergies? All of the flowers in the pictures look amazing but I'm hoping I won't need to pop pills like crazy.

I have allergies, very bad, and allergy induced asthma. I am religious about taking my once a day pill and keeping allergy relief eye drops and extra immediate relief pills on hand. Tissues also are at the ready. I live and work around the resort. But each person is different.

My son can get seasonal allergies - but it is not every year. Last year he did eventually get a bit congested after being there several days. This year I will be more on top of it and give him something before we even get there so he can stay on top of it.

It all depends on where you are coming from as well - last year we went from Calgary, where it was still the dead of winter in March to a fully blossomed California.

It really depends on what specifically you are allergic to. I have seasonal allergies but have not been bothered by them at DLR.

I'm coming from the bay area and my 4 year old son and I have been having bad seasonal allergies here. Thankfully I found a children's medicine that is working for him and I can't seem to find something that works for long for me :( I'm hoping our systems will have adjusted to spring before our trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter