• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Allegiant Air Flights. Super cheap!

Toystoryfan32

DIS Veteran
I just got airfare to Orlando from Springfield, MO for $19.00 each way for Labor Day weekend! Just thought I would share since its such a good deal. I paid a lot more than that last year for the same weekend. Happy hunting! :banana::banana::banana:

Wow...if I had a trip lined up I would be all over that, I found several flights for 19.99 plus taxes.

when I went to their website it had no availability departing from Grand Rapids MI for the next 6 months??? weird. i will keep checking. maybe it was a glitch.

when I went to their website it had no availability departing from Grand Rapids MI for the next 6 months??? weird. i will keep checking. maybe it was a glitch.

I had the same problem, but when the page loaded I realized that I had to choose my destination again. That then allowed a number of trips to actually pop up. Still pricing trips right now.

I just saw those too! For XNA...we never get to fly out of our home airport! No trip planned now, but at those rates it makes me want to take a weekend trip!:goodvibes Of course, after you add all the fees in it's more like $37 each way...but still!

Yeah we went ahead and bought tickets, it ended up being $39 down and $19 back. It was just to good to pass up. We had to cancel our November trip for and we were thinking of rescheduling for March. Now the wait won't seem so bad now that we can fit in a weekend trip. wooohoooo:thumbsup2

is there a way to see the total price without going through entering each passengers info?

is there a way to see the total price without going through entering each passengers info?

No and unless you enter the total party you never know if they have that many seats at that price.. pain in the rear but its how their system is set up.

I can't believe they even have the sale on tickets from Maine. I was looking at the flights to Tampa are on sale too. Tampa we could do a Fri to Mon but not sure I can finagle it with both our jobs. Thanks for posting about this as it is fun to dream.

No and unless you enter the total party you never know if they have that many seats at that price.. pain in the rear but its how their system is set up.

If you enter everyone's info, can you check before you actually pay?

5 of us.... was costing about $1200 RT on SW out of Nashville, so we were all set to drive this year. But I have been checking Allegiant about every other day just hoping and yestereday the $19 seats came up , each way. This family of 5 is now flying!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! Also added a midsize rental which only cost a little over $200 for the week, still coming in half the price of SW!!!!

If you enter everyone's info, can you check before you actually pay?

Yes you can, you can also select seats or remove the seat selection. Easy to play around with once you enter everyone's names. Also don't forget the checked bag fee, which you can add or remove all before you enter any CC info and pay.

5 of us.... was costing about $1200 RT on SW out of Nashville, so we were all set to drive this year. But I have been checking Allegiant about every other day just hoping and yestereday the $19 seats came up , each way. This family of 5 is now flying!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! Also added a midsize rental which only cost a little over $200 for the week, still coming in half the price of SW!!!!

That's awesome! Have a great trip. The deal was so good my husband's parents, sister, her husband and kids decided to come to! Just can't beat those prices. :banana:

it's up from springfiled.Branson, I must have just missed it! bummer.. still only 39.00 but by the time you add all the fees it's up there.

Be aware you have to pay per bag fee, and it is much cheaper if you pay in advance. Flew Allegiant and the people in front of us failed to realize this about Allegiant and they ended up paying over $200 in bag fees - one way, they were not very happy at all.

Kenika

Be aware you have to pay per bag fee, and it is much cheaper if you pay in advance. Flew Allegiant and the people in front of us failed to realize this about Allegiant and they ended up paying over $200 in bag fees - one way, they were not very happy at all.

Kenika

Ouch! Is that just for checked bags, or carry on's as well?

i'm not sure, cant remember, but I do remember that it was cheaper to do it in advance. Dont know if you could do it right before you left or if it had to be done when you booked. I think it could be hard to guess sometimes how much luggage you might have 3 months in advance.

Kenika

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter