All your teenage dreams had come true , how would your life be different?

I'd be married to either John or Nick from Duran Duran. I did get to see them in concert recently. What a show!!! They were amazing! The last time I saw them in concert before that was probably around 1987.

loves to dive - I'm afraid we're going to have to battle over Donnie Osmond! That' also who I would be married to. :)

It certainly would be different. While I really didn't have a lot of teen dreams about my future, and the ones I did have weren't cast in stone, since I met my wife at work in the career path I followed I guess I wouldn't have the wife I have, the kids I have, the home I have.

I would be a country music singer. I’d still have my husband and kids I reckon since I’ve been with him since high school.

I don’t really recall having any teenage dreams of what my future would be. I just wanted to graduate and put school behind me. I hated it. I was already working during my senior year of high school. I didn’t really give it a thought. Then I met someone when I was 18, ended up getting married a year later and pregnant 4 months later and ended up being a stay at home mom at 20 because we didn’t make enough money to pay for childcare.

I would either be a psychologist or an actress. I would be married to either JTT, Devon Sawa, or Mike Vitar. :lovestruc Kids would happen, but had no great plans.

I’d be married to Mags Furuholmen from aha, in Norway, eating loads of salted fish. We’d have blonde children. We’d be Protestant with wreaths of candles on our heads

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter