All you need is to believe....~Our Sizzling Summer Getaway! July 2012~~ TR started!:)

Hi Everyone!!:goodvibes

We're back! We got home early yesterday morning and spent the day unpacking, doing laundry and trying to get caught up on our rest. We had a great trip! It was hot and crowded just as we expected it would be but we were still able to get a lot done. I'm excited to start my trip report and I have a few ideas for the title but I probably won't get to start it until next week. I'll let you know and I hope you decide to join me.:flower3:

Hi Everyone!!:goodvibes

We're back! We got home early yesterday morning and spent the day unpacking, doing laundry and trying to get caught up on our rest. We had a great trip! It was hot and crowded just as we expected it would be but we were still able to get a lot done. I'm excited to start my trip report and I have a few ideas for the title but I probably won't get to start it until next week. I'll let you know and I hope you decide to join me.:flower3:

Welcome back to reality! :rotfl: I'm glad to hear that you were able to get a lot done despite the heat and crowds.

Welcome back. Glad you had a good time. It's been so hot here too...I felt like I should've just been in Disney World. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter