All You Ignorami - Third Time's a Charm....all in favor, say "Aye!"

oh that's nice. I go to lunch and my computer hung up and then reposted. Of all things to post twice!

Is Snap doing rectal exams now? I hope she remembered those elbow length gloves.

PrincessKsMom said:
:wave2: Pakey, how are you feeling?

It's worse than I hoped but not as bad as I feared. I think four days will do it for me. I won't be out in public before then!!!

It's worse than I hoped but not as bad as I feared. I think four days will do it for me. I won't be out in public before then!!!

I don't know whether to say I'm glad or I'm sorry. :lmao: And now when I think of you for the next few days, I will think of this: :3dglasses

So next week I'll be alone for a few days in NJ with the painters. I now have an overwhelming fear of getting the flu or something and not being able to handle things. I need serious psychiatric help :sad2::sad2:

Pakey, just think how fab you will look in the spring :dance3:

So next week I'll be alone for a few days in NJ with the painters. I now have an overwhelming fear of getting the flu or something and not being able to handle things. I need serious psychiatric help :sad2::sad2:

Pakey, just think how fab you will look in the spring :dance3:

....oh NOOOOOO!!!!! Not......."the New Jersey painters"!!!! Say it isn't so.....:faint:

I've used the same guy before. I just have all these irrational fears of how to act when workmen are in the house and I keep seeing all this stuff on the news about flu season.:(

I've used the same guy before. I just have all these irrational fears of how to act when workmen are in the house and I keep seeing all this stuff on the news about flu season.:(

I'm sure the painters' lums won't reek. :joker:

....why? Showed you his baby b*tt crack, did he....

Nah, I just never know what/how much to say. Now an irrational fear of getting sick while I'm there without DH to handle things.

Ignoring everyone else except Pakey.

Hope you're feeling better with every day. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter