• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All You Ignorami - Third Time's a Charm....all in favor, say "Aye!"

zombies_lightpink__07353__14195.1341876364.1280.1280.jpg

....and letters......lots and LOTS of letters.

Have a nice weekend, "see" ya's on Sunday! :moped:

See ya, snapp!!!!

I admit, even at the time, I had a hard time not laughing. After that, I moved the oil to the top shelf in the pantry.

I leave in the morning for Disneyworld. My last trip in a very long time. I'm going this afternoon to sign the escrow paperwork for the sale of 2 of my 3 DVC contracts. :sick: I never thought I'd see the day that would happen.

If I don't get back here to check up on you guys, I hope you all have a nice holiday. I'm having Christmas breakfast at Kouzzina and a late Christmas dinner at Il Mulino. All in all, it's not a bad way to spend a day.

I hope you have a peaceful, serene and lovely trip. Your Christmas Day sounds pretty good to me.

:rotfl:

Pretty sure that's why the Mayans were wrong. They were afraid too.

It's officially past midnight here. Merry Christmas! Thanks for ignoring me in times of vent and for laughing at me when I most needed someone to.

Here's to more of the same in 2013.

princess::upsidedow

Merry Christmas PiO! Hope you enjoy your day and are surrounded by family and friends. (Okay, I'm sorry, maybe that was below the belt). :lmao: Hope you have a peaceful and joyous Christmas! ;)

It's officially past midnight here. Merry Christmas! Thanks for ignoring me in times of vent and for laughing at me when I most needed someone to.

Here's to more of the same in 2013.

princess::upsidedow

Merry Christmas PiO! Hope you enjoy your day and are surrounded by family and friends. (Okay, I'm sorry, maybe that was below the belt). :lmao: Hope you have a peaceful and joyous Christmas! ;)

...Happy Holidays everyone! :wave:

I second what PIO said - you guys are my friends indeed. I told my husband earlier that my friend in Australia was already celebrating Christmas!

Merry Christmas and happy everything to you all! :wave2:

Merry Christmas from the Boardwalk Inn. I haven't seen any zombies but its probably because I can't see around the walls of people.

I hope everyone has a great holiday.

Merry Christmas from the Boardwalk Inn. I haven't seen any zombies but its probably because I can't see around the walls of people.

I hope everyone has a great holiday.

Magic Kingdom was closed by noon today. :sick:

Wishing you all health, happiness and peace during this holiday season. I am truly grateful for all the wonderful friends I have because of the DIS. :santa:

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Safe and healthy holidays!!! :thumbsup2

Well, the day is almost over. I'm so glad we stayed alone this year, I am happy yet sad. Hoped I wouldn't be disappointed in most of my family, yet not surprised by the outcome. I think a cruise is in order next year, just me and my best friend DH!!!

Merry Christmas Snapppy.

Families just are what they are; especially this time of year. :hug:

Merry Christmas Snapppy.

Families just are what they are; especially this time of year. :hug:

I must be insane. They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result? From now on my mental well being will be my priority, I started this year and it felt pretty good!

How are you doing, PIO?

:wave:

Exhausted and in a food coma.

Too much food and preparation! But my dysfunctional family and I behaved this year. No elephants in the room to avoid. So all in all, it was a good christmas.

I must be insane. They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result? From now on my mental well being will be my priority, I started this year and it felt pretty good!

How are you doing, PIO?

Snapp, even though my day was relatively drama free, I was thinking going away for Christmas next year might be a good thing.

PIO - glad you had a good day. :).

Hope all my other Ignorami friends had a great day!

Pakey - Hope your day was peaceful and restorative. PS - being at WDW had to help, yes?

I know i'm a day late but I wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas, a Happy Boxing day and a Magical New Year :)

I'm so excited I just got off the phone from Hong Kong Disneyland. We booked 3 nights for next year December 23, 24, 25 and checkout on the 26th :)

I'm heading back to your trip report and getting out my note pad.

Have a relaxing evening :santa:

I know i'm a day late but I wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas, a Happy Boxing day and a Magical New Year :)

I'm so excited I just got off the phone from Hong Kong Disneyland. We booked 3 nights for next year December 23, 24, 25 and checkout on the 26th :)

I'm heading back to your trip report and getting out my note pad.

Have a relaxing evening :santa:

:wave: Nice to see you. How cool that you've booked HKDL. But I thought you were heading there this year???

....I can't believe that I'm even typing this bu-u-u-u-u-u-ut......

....sooooo, my DSis and her family came to my house on Christmas Eve, my DBro and his wife, along with their twin DS and DD, and of course, my brother, who was in the hospital for 60 days, accompanied by his DD. They travelled from down the shore in her Jeep. A good time was had by all, and it was wonderful to get the family together. My brother was leaving soon, so he offered my niece a ride to my [sick] brother's wife's relatives house nearby, while the plan was to leave the Jeep behind, so that my brother could drive home the next day [since he'd been hospitalized for such a lengthy stay, I felt safer knowing that he would be driving home during the day, as opposed to later in the evening, in the dark].

After some visiting by friends and other [extended] family memberson Christmas Day, my brother headed back down the shore around 3:30. I reminded him to call me when he reached home so that I would know that he had safely arrived, but I never got that call. Two hours later, I frantically called his cell, with no answer, so I decided to call his daughter [they weren't at home, but were at a friends' home, 15-20 min away]. My niece said that she'd try to contact him and call me back. Well, she did, around 10 minutes later, and had also called another friend to stop by their house to see if her car was in the driveway, but of course, it wasn't. I tried several times, to no avail, when my niece called be back, hysterically crying; they'd called the State Troopers - he'd been cut off in the center lane on the Parkway and, to avoid hitting the jerk, he stepped on the brake and swerved, flipping over 4 times! Other cars that had seen it, pulled over and called 911, so he was rushed to the hospital. Ironically, it was the one that he'd just spent 60 days at, but it's also a trauma center. I told her that I'd meet her there, and off my DH and I dashed. However, moments before we were getting onto the NJTurnpike, my brother called me. He was at X-Ray and was also getting a CAT-SCAN, so he didn't call me, but assured me that he wasn't too bad (THANK GOODNESS FOR SEATBELTS!), but was in some pain and that he thought that maybe he had a broken rib of two. Well, he assured us that the hospital was keeping him overnight for observation, so hat we didn't have to go all the way down the shore, and my niece and her mom had just arrived at the emergency room. I really felt bad for my niece for, not only being scared out of her wits, but she paid for that car all by herself, with her hard-earned money [they had to cut off the roof to extract my brother]. The happy ending is that he is alive, but really, how much more bad luck can he take? I sure hope that 2013 is a wonderful year for him....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter