All You Ignorami - Third Time's a Charm....all in favor, say "Aye!"

...those buildings look amazing! Where are the images coming from? I don't see the 'light source'....

...those buildings look amazing! Where are the images coming from? I don't see the 'light source'....

The light source were on the other side of the street. They were properly housed in temporary structures that were quite secure. I gather there is a bit of computer equipment there as well. I had the pleasure of talking to one of the IT engineers about 3 years ago during a Christmas display they were doing at the town hall. It was the first night and he was on hand to check that everything was functioning properly.
He was telling me that programming one of those projection sequences takes only a couple of hours.

Getting the dimensions of the building accurately entered into the program takes weeks!

The good news is that once they have the building dimensions all measured out and entered, they can reuse them over and over again.

The light source were on the other side of the street. They were properly housed in temporary structures that were quite secure. I gather there is a bit of computer equipment there as well. I had the pleasure of talking to one of the IT engineers about 3 years ago during a Christmas display they were doing at the town hall. It was the first night and he was on hand to check that everything was functioning properly.
He was telling me that programming one of those projection sequences takes only a couple of hours.

Getting the dimensions of the building accurately entered into the program takes weeks!

The good news is that once they have the building dimensions all measured out and entered, they can reuse them over and over again.
....wow, pretty cool....thanks for, uhhhhh, 'enLIGHTening' us......;) :teeth:

PIO, those pictures are amazing!!! Beautiful!
.....hey, did you watch the SNL 40th Anniversary special? I thought of you when they showed Greenday TWICE - once from the very early days [he had that bleach-blond hair] and a segment for the latter years [American Idiot, maybe?] ....pretty funny how he evolved!

Hard to ignore Pi Day.

pi%20day%20rational.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter