• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All you deal finders...PLEASE help me!!

paysensmom

DIS Veteran
We will need a car from June 5-12. We fly in and out of MCO, so pick up and drop off there is best!
We have two children, we will have two large suitcases a small suitcase and a double stroller.

I am guessing we need at least a full size car.

I have a standard car rented through Avis for 362 including tax. I have a double upgrade coupon that would give us a premium. So I dont know if this price can be beat. But if anyone can find a better price, it will be someone from here!!

I ahve seen people post the code OOAG to use with Dollar being pleased with their rates, maybe try that?

Well, this is better than the rate you have...Alamo has a 'last minute special' on economies, compacts, minivans and SUVs for MCO picked up before 6/9. You can get an SUV for $194/week or a minivan for $209/week (without taxes). You can also couple those last minute rates (contract ID: IG) with the $25 coupon code AD6974JDM. I did a quick estimate for your dates 6/5-6/12 for a standard SUV pick up and drop off at noon, and the estimated total with taxes was $229.77. You may want to check other companies' last minute rates as well.

p.s. Just checked with National's last minute rates (code 660035)...SUV for $199/week with a $35 coupon ND1276FDT $223.73 total.

Well, this is better than the rate you have...Alamo has a 'last minute special' on economies, compacts, minivans and SUVs for MCO picked up before 6/9. You can get an SUV for $194/week or a minivan for $209/week (without taxes). You can also couple those last minute rates (contract ID: IG) with the $25 coupon code AD6974JDM. I did a quick estimate for your dates 6/5-6/12 for a standard SUV pick up and drop off at noon, and the estimated total with taxes was $229.77. You may want to check other companies' last minute rates as well.

p.s. Just checked with National's last minute rates (code 660035)...SUV for $199/week with a $35 coupon ND1276FDT $223.73 total.

THANK YOU So much!! I am going to go check it out right now!!:cool1:

I AM CRAZY!!!

I am so sorry, we will be there June 5-17th!!!!

I went and tried those codes and couldnt figure out why my price was so different from yours!!

Thanks to all of you deal finders!! Because of you I was able to find the lowest price car rental for my upcoming trip on June 5 to 16th.

Alamo

contract id# IG
One class upgrade coupon

Midsize car

Total for 11 days
$211. before taxes

$289.66 total with taxes

Thank you so Much!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I hope there are some last minute deals in September, I am researching prices right now and they are so expensive. We are going 9/15-9/25 and I can't find anything under 500.00!?!?!?

Where does everyone find their last minute deal codes at? Do you have to sign up for emails at each company? If so, which companies are those? Thanks!

Still hoping someone can help me beat 362 (including tax and everything) June 5-17 MCO.

We need at the minimum a full-size car
Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter