All you AP holders- you're messing with my dreams!!

lmhall2000

May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you
After yesterday's thread about all these savings the AP'ers were receiving with the resorts I think it had an adverse effect on me! Last night (at 1am!) I had a VIVID dream that the Poly was available for $150 a night. I woke up thinking that I needed to run to the phone and dial 800-WDISNEY! Luckily, I came to my senses when I remembered the phones wouldn't open until 6am this morning. So what happens then??? I wake up EVERY hour nervously checking the time in my groggy sleep because I really thought my dream was true! I have had NO sleep and I still woke up for my 6am walk- and as tempted as I've been I didn't make the call- so either I'm experiencing a psychic vision or I need to stop reading about all the great discounts you guys are getting- I'm very happy for you but I really need my sleep :) Here's hoping my dream comes true for September travel :)
Tara

If there is one person I hope gets a great rate for their next trip it is you Tara! I just got back in town last eve. and was so happy they FINALLY released those AP rates for all who had been waiting for them. (However, I didn't store it away for my dreams).

Here's hoping you get better rest tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter