All Users: Check your Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be asking your signature questions on the technical board here on the DIS. They will be able to help you if you aren't sure it meets the guidelines.

:cloud9: Hey, i think that that is the most dumbest idea i've ever heard! who cares if our signautres are worong?! who agrees?!?! :Pinkbounc :love:

HOTgirly said:
:cloud9: Hey, i think that that is the most dumbest idea i've ever heard! who cares if our signautres are worong?! who agrees?!?! :Pinkbounc :love:
Everyone should care.

Signatures are a great load on the server and can cause slow response times, or make the server not available at all.

A signature such as yours may look simple, but in reality, with all the smilies, causes more load on the server than someone else's post which has just plain text running a full page high, but with no signature.

Signatures with lots of photos, clipart, smilies, etc. also take a lot of bandwidth. Did you know that every photo you see here on the DISboards, as you go around the different forums, is being saved on your computer's hard drive? If you don't clean your hard drive every once in awhile, all those images can start to slow down your own computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter