All those paid in full for Free Dining Resort Stays check in here and celebrate!!!

We just recently paid off our disney trip as well- going Aug 16-21st staying at POFQ. Just my daughter and I this time. Looking forward to it very much and can't wait. First time at this resort as well. :cool1:

We are staying at Sport from 8/13/06 til 8/19/06 with free Dining plan(of course:smooth:) I am going to celebrate my son and his friend :bdays: which is only 2 days apart.:rockband: DS (15) :smooth: DSF :crazy: Can't wait :hyper:

04/88 off-site :sad2:
02/90 CR
04/94 ASSP
06/96 ASMU
07/98 ASMO
07/99 ASSP
07/00 off-site :sad2:
07/02 CBR
07/04 CBR
07/05 3 week China Tour :thumbsup2
08/06 going to Sport :cheer2: :hourglass

Blueberry said:
Paid off our Free Dining Stay of Aug 30-Sept 5th last week. We have the plane tickets, car reserved and just need some spending money.

Did you come up with some spending money for us? :confused3 :confused3 Just wondering.

Where will you be staying? We will be at All Star Sports!!! (as ALWAYS!!!)

:dance3: party: :jumping1:

Hooray! Yippee! I will be paid in full this afternoon...just waiting for 5 o'clock when my deposit goes through to the bank. I am so excited-I want to go NOW!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :dogdance: :figment: :drive: :car:

MickeyMonstersMom said:
toocooltobemom, welcome to the DIS from a Cortlander! I'll be at Pop at about the same time. :thumbsup2

Hey neighbors, I have waiting for months til the day we leave. But now the final week is here, I am still pre-packing. :goodvibes It's not easy with teen boys who are still wearing some tee's they intend to pack (last minute laundry is not fun :teeth: for the boys :rotfl2: )

Everything is paid for months ago except for gas now :furious:

Hope to bump into all of you going the same week. :thumbsup2

Finally got my ME packet a couple of days ago...now just waiting for the final docs!!

paid in full with disney visa 5 staying at POR sept. 16 though 22 first time ever staying on property :cool1: but this will be 11th time there. just wish i could get the wife into it. :guilty: she's not a disney fan :confused3 :confused3

We are paid in full 7 nights @ POR with free dining September 27th-October 4th!!! :cool1: :cool1:

We also have our airfare. I was lucky enough to book when I got a ding for $49 one way on Southwest!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I paid for both of our ten day ressies yesterday sort of. That is I put it on my charge card. Now comes the hard part, writing out the check to pay the credit card. :rotfl2:

We will be at the AS Sports from September 20th thru October 10th. Taking it nice and easy and looking forward to a whole lot of food, glorious food!! :thumbsup2

Slightly Goofy

Originally had paid in full our MYW package with free dining at ASMO for September 23rd-October 1st. Then came news of the Fantasia Pool rehab there so we switched to POR....just finished paying off the upgrade there! :thumbsup2 This trip is a present from me to my extended family (sister, niece, nephew and 9 yo great nephew.) WE CAN'T WAIT!!!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

:thumbsup2 I just sent the check to Disney Visa yesterday :cool1:
Visited my TA Friday afternoon and picked up my travel documents.
We are staying at the Poly for 5 nights.I am really excited this trip using the free dinning plan. So now I have 22 days to wait. :hourglass :woohoo: :banana:

PJ

Paid in full today...2 rooms POR 9/23-9/30 with Free Dining. First time doing the free dining but we are one big happy group!

Almost there 49 days to go! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter