**All Things Disney** Question No 24**UPDATED WITH ANSWER**

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Woo Hoo Its the weekend. :cheer2:

Pictures, pictures, pictures is the theme of the weekend. Yeahhhh, I hear you all cry :lmao: NOT!!!! :badpc:

So here we go, its a 2 part question tonight, 1 point for the picture and a bonus of 3 points for the 2nd question. Total of 4 points up for grabs tonight :cheer2:

1. Where in WDW was this photo taken?

f00dc228.jpg

2. In what previous attraction was this sign located?

PM in the usual way please, Good Luck :wizard:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I dont know, if it was up to you lot I would have 22 winners. A couple of hard ones at the end have got to be worth a guess havent they :thumbsup2 You never know you may just get it right :rotfl2:

Mind you this may backfire completly, because if no one gets it right, Im back to square one with 22 prizes to buy :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao:

It's the Friday question that gets me every time. :confused3

PM Sent :Pinkbounc
If we are good girls and boys will you give us an easier question tomorrow please? :worship:
:badpc: :sad: :eek:

PM sent
with guesses

broadband down , back on dial up :rotfl2: and me having to search for the picture round :mad: life is not fair :worried:

Wildest guess yet! :badpc: :eek:
PM on its way.
Sara. :confused3

PM on its way - when I've stuck a pin in for an answer! ;)

So... now the gloves come off :crazy2:

Well, I take up the challenge :scratchin !

PM sent :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter