all start movies or pop?

grumpy&princess

DIS Veteran
If you had to choose between the two which one would you choose? We priced them out for two room instead of keeping with one at POR and it isnt too much more. But we would like to know which one would you choose if you only had a choice between the two.

Definately Pop!!!! I've stayed there 3 times now, and we all love it!!! My girlfriend stayed at all star sports, and it was really run down. Pop is newer then any of the all stars too!

I've stayed at Movies once and Pop another time and I definitely liked Pop more. It seemed that no matter which building you stayed in that it was in close proximity to the main building. Pop is also newer, has its own buses and has more pools. Movies is a nice place to stay, don't get me wrong, but I would choose Pop again. In fact, I'm trying to decide between staying there or upgrading to a moderate resort right now.

We have stayed at the sports and music but will be staying at Pop this year. I'm sure it will be just as nice as the others. Our daughter & her family stayed at Pop & they said it was very nice. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter