All-Stars vs. Pop and which All-Stars?

MyGirlLovesTink

DIS Veteran
I've stayed at Pop a few times and I really like it there. I like the layout of the resort and I find the selection at the food court is really good. I also like the vibe of the main building and enjoy walking through every day as we come and go from a park.

I am thinking of trying out an All-Star resort for the next trip because I want to try other Disney hotels. Given that I enjoy Pop, will I be disappointed with an All-Star?

Also, which All-Star would you recommend that would be comparible to Pop?

I am also worried about the busing at All-Stars, is it a problem that it is shared between 3 resorts?

I've stayed at Pop a few times and I really like it there. I like the layout of the resort and I find the selection at the food court is really good. I also like the vibe of the main building and enjoy walking through every day as we come and go from a park.

I am thinking of trying out an All-Star resort for the next trip because I want to try other Disney hotels. Given that I enjoy Pop, will I be disappointed with an All-Star?

Also, which All-Star would you recommend that would be comparible to Pop?

I am also worried about the busing at All-Stars, is it a problem that it is shared between 3 resorts?

We have thoroughly enjoyed our stays at all 3 All Stars with Sports being our favorite. We found the food courts to be great.

They rarely share busses. They only share during the slow part of the day. We have had over 30 nights at the All Stars and shared a bus a grand total of 3 times. All 3 there were maybe 5 other people on the bus.

We just stayed at all star sports. I think it's comparable to pop. Others might not agree, but they're both basic accommodations.

We only shared buses a few times, it definitely was not the norm. But, on occasion we hopped on a different all star bus because it was there and the walk was short.

Downside was that we were there during a dance competition. But, the dancers were much less noticeable than the tour groups we dealt with in years past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter