All Stars Music...any recent stays?

momsc

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed recently....we are going with family in June 07 and husband and I wanted to stay at POR, but family members didn't want to stay at a moderate resort....

So, much to our dissapointment, we will be staying at All Stars Music.

Can you give me your take on staying here?

Thanks!

Please don't be disappointed! The All Star Music should be done with their room rehab by then, and the rooms are supposed to be VERY nice. My friends, who prefer deluxe and moderate resorts, raved about their refurbished room.

You will be on Disney property - so that is great in itself. And your room should hopefully be VERY newly redone!

I know someone else who wanted the Pop, and ended up with the Music - and loved it.

DH and I stayed in August '06. We liked the resort fine, considering we really just slept and showered there. We were annoyed with the fact that we requested one of the buildings closest to the food court/bus stop, and we were placed in the one of the rear-most buildings. Made for a loooong walk late at night after long days at the parks. The theming was cute, but we'd like to try a different Value next time.

DH and I stayed in August '06. We liked the resort fine, considering we really just slept and showered there. We were annoyed with the fact that we requested one of the buildings closest to the food court/bus stop, and we were placed in the one of the rear-most buildings. Made for a loooong walk late at night after long days at the parks. The theming was cute, but we'd like to try a different Value next time.

I am sorry your room was at the back of the resort.
I am sure it was disappointing for you.

That is the problem with requests, they are just requests.

I always pay the extra $10 a night for a preferred location.

That way I know I will be staying in a Calypso building.

Those buildings are the closet to the food court, bus stop, and the main pool.

Here ia a map of All Star Music:

ASMusic.jpg

Have fun planning your next trip to Disney!:wizard:

We stayed there in December 2006 and had a great time. We were in a refurbished room in the Jazz building. It was very nice and we will stay there again.

Mickey & Donald -

What were the crowds like at Music last August???? I stayed at POP at the end of August last year and it was a little too crowded for my tastes. My room was great, since it had a wonderful view facing the lake. However, the pools were so crowded with kids. The parks were wonderful, but this resort had to be close to capacity.

I am really hoping the Music will feel a little less crowded and I will be more inclined to want to go in the pool. I really hope that Music doesn't reach the capacity POP does during the value season. Any impressions?

Has anyone stayed recently....we are going with family in June 07 and husband and I wanted to stay at POR, but family members didn't want to stay at a moderate resort....

So, much to our dissapointment, we will be staying at All Stars Music.

Can you give me your take on staying here?

Thanks!
I stayed there at the end of Aug '06 and was in a refurbed room. ASMu is my favorite value resort and it didn't disappoint!! Anyway, I'd put in a request (and remember it's only a request) for either Jazz or Broadway sections. Jazz is the closest without paying extra for a preferred room (Calypso section). It's also closer to the food court, main pool and the busses. Broadway is my fav section - love the themeing and quietness. It's closer to the quiet pool and if you have a car, the parking lot. It's the next section beyond Jazz, so still not too far out.

HTH and enjoy your stay!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter