• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All Stars- got mousekeeping offer

Tigger's ally

Segway test dummy
Just an FYI-. Checked in for three nights this morning and was offered to waive for $20 gift certificate. Took it as it is just Mrs. Ally and me for a quick food and wine e getaway. Barcode is supposed to be sent to phone. Will update on ease of use .

Yeah, but we are on AP discount rate. We wouldn't have had them clean it anyway so I figure my wife's first Avacado Marg is on them. pirate:

Which all star were you at? I've got 6 weeks till my stay at movies, totally hoping that I get this offer.

right behind ugly Ursula @ Movies!

Now I don't claim to be a great thinker (and the beer muscles have cost me many a brain cell) but in no shape or form would I have made Ursula buildings. The Old, ugly, underwater witch? Cmon Man!

Now I don't claim to be a great thinker (and the beer muscles have cost me many a brain cell) but in no shape or form would I have made Ursula buildings. The Old, ugly, underwater witch? Cmon Man!
Totally agree,BUT there ARE "Villain Lovers" who would LOVE to stay "with" Ursula-Disney tries to have something for everyone's tastes.:)

We stayed at All Star Movies Sept 14-25 and got a 100 dollar digital gift card. We expected a towel change on day 3 and 8 and a full cleaning on day 5 and 10 but we received towel/trash/soap service on day 3 and 6 and full cleaning on day 5, 8, 9 and 10.

For those interested, this is what the Service Your Way leaflet reads:

Thank you for participating in the Service Your Way program. A unique opportunity to customize your Housekeeping services at the Walt Disney World Resort.

During your stay, please keep the following tips in mind to ensure your comfort and enjoyment:
  • As a reminder, this program means you have opted out of Housekeeping services during your stay in return for a Disney Gift Card (value based on the length of your reservation).
  • If you are staying four nights or more you will receive a trash and towel service on day three.
  • If you are staying six nights or more you will receive a full-service cleaning on day five.
  • If you require additional amenities during your stay, please dial the Housekeeping button on your in-room telephone for assistance.
  • In the event that you need trash removed from your room, please dial the Housekeeping button on your in-room telephone, or find a trash receptacle located near the elevator or vending machine area in your building.
HAVE A MAGICAL STAY!​

Regarding the ease of use of the digital gift card, surprisingly the server at Boma had never seen one before, and had to type in the gift card number and verification code as they do not have a barcode scanner. At the Zawadi Marketplace they just scanned the barcode from our phone.
PS: Ursula is situated at Art of Animation, not All-Star Movies.

Last edited:
I recieved the offer at Movies as of Monday of this week. I saw several others checking in that were offered it as well. We were there only for 2 nights (so didn't really care about housekeeping), so we got a $10 gift certificate.

Checking in to Art of Animation on Nov 4 for 9nts. Anyone know if its currently being offered at AoA?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter