All Stars Fridge Swap Take 2 - Come Join Us - January 13 to 23 Opening - Come Join Us

Im leaving tomorrow and I have all the info that i need to pick it up and drop it off :) If someone jumps into the swap, in between me and bebemoocow please email me my email is mindy5648@yahoo.com I can check my email from my phone and will change the drop off info please do not PM me i might not get it :D

If anyone wants pictures of the fridge I am more than willing to get them to you once I have picked it up :D

Im leaving tomorrow and I have all the info that i need to pick it up and drop it off :) If someone jumps into the swap, in between me and bebemoocow please email me my email is mindy5648@yahoo.com I can check my email from my phone and will change the drop off info please do not PM me i might not get it :D

If anyone wants pictures of the fridge I am more than willing to get them to you once I have picked it up :D

Have a great time. It would be great to see some photos of the fridge when you get back so we can all recognise it when its our turn, please. I know there is one on the home page of this swap but it might help seeing it from other perspectives, including inside. I was in another fridge swap a few years ago and Disney at first tried to hand me a fridge that wasn't our swap fridge. It really helped to recognise our fridge through recent photos (including scratches) and we got the right fridge in the end. Thank you x

Hi! I have sent you a PM with our dates to request being added to the swap.

THANKS!
Wendy

I've added you to the list :)

You'll need to contact the swappers before and after you closer to your trip to finalize swap arrangements and exchange contact information.

Have a great trip!

I've updated the list and have cleaned out all my PM's...

However, I no longer have the time to run this swap. If someone else would like to run the swap it's all yours!Please PM me if you'd like to take it over or post here.

Hi...i would like to use the fridge, we are there march 18-25th at assports. I think it's available on the 20th? Please let me know!! Thanks :)

Ashley

I've updated the list and have cleaned out all my PM's...

However, I no longer have the time to run this swap. If someone else would like to run the swap it's all yours!Please PM me if you'd like to take it over or post here.

Donna...I have PM'd you :)

Hi! I am not sure who is taking over the fridge swap, but I am interested in using this if my dates are still available!
We will be getting in May 3rd and staying until the 8th. We will be staying at Movies!
Thanks in advance!

Wow I just learned of fridge swaps today! This is awesome.

It looks like my dates are available so I would love to do this if it's possible!

We will be at ASMu February 18-23 (yes, next week!!! ahhh so excited!)

Please let me know if it's available and I will PM my info.

Thanks!

It looks like my dates are available so I would love to do this if it's possible!

Thanks!

I have the fridge before you. I sent you a PM. Contact me.
The next person doesn't need it till the 26th so I don't see a problem handing it off to you.

I have contacted Tiggs14 and hope to have everything sorted over this weekend to take over the swap temporarily until September. I start a new teaching post then and will find it hard to commit to this beyond September. I will maintain and update lists and keep a record of contact details. As I am based in the UK, I will not be able to text contact details to swappers as it would cost me far too much, so it will be important that swappers exchange details with each other in good time and accurately. All communication will be done in our swap thread and via PMs. I will occasionally use personal emails if it is more convenient for swappers, in an emergency.
Watch this space for further details coming soon :)

I would like to take this opportunity, on behalf of everyone who has taken part in this swap, to say a huge thank you to Tiggs14 for all her hard work in maintaining this swap :thanks::flower3:

We were in the fridge swap with Tiggs14 a year ago - and yes, a big thank you to her!!

All the best to you Blue Fairy!

Hi...i would like to use the fridge, we are there march 18-25th at assports. I think it's available on the 20th? Please let me know!! Thanks :)

Ashley

Hi

Your dates have been added to the swap, beginning on 20th March.
please find the updated list http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=39928282&posted=1#post39928282

You'll need to contact the swappers before and after you closer to your trip to exchange contact information and finalize swap arrangements.
If you haven't read through the first post on page one you'll need to do this as well as it contains all of the swap "rules".
Have a great trip!

Hi! I am not sure who is taking over the fridge swap, but I am interested in using this if my dates are still available!
We will be getting in May 3rd and staying until the 8th. We will be staying at Movies!
Thanks in advance!

Hi

Your dates have been added to the swap.
please find the updated list http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=39928282&posted=1#post39928282

You'll need to contact the swappers before and after you closer to your trip to exchange contact information and finalize swap arrangements.
If you haven't read through the first post on page one you'll need to do this as well as it contains all of the swap "rules".
Have a great trip!

Thanks!

Hi

Your dates have been added to the swap. Thank you to babemoocow for contacting you while this new thread was being set up. You must be so excited.

You'll need to contact the swappers after you to exchange contact information and finalize swap arrangements if you haven't already done so.
Have a great trip!

If the fridge is available I would like to get in the swap for the dates of 11/13/11 - 11/20/11 staying at ASMovies.

I've never been involved with a frig swap before but will be staying at All Star Movies or Music (most likely) February 5-11, 2012.

Is there a way to get on the list this early?

Thanks so much for information. I'll be traveling with a youth group and I know the parents won't want to rent a fridge for every room, so I thought I could use this one for any meds or things that had to be refrigerated for the different kids and their families.

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter