• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All Stars Fridge Swap Take 2 - Come Join Us - January 13 to 23 Opening - Come Join Us

Dates Taken

01/04 - 01/09 tink576 (Music)
01/13 - 01/18 ana_carol (Movies)
01/20 - 01/31 Winnie23 (Movies)
02/04 - 02/09 kellygreen963 (Movies)
02/21 - 02/27 redrosesix (Music)
02/27 - 03/07 weewuvvdisney (Movies)
03/11 - 03/21 sgschurman (Pop)
04/07 - 04/11 jj0plin (Movies)
04/13 - 04/20 vacation junkie (Music)
04/21 - 04/28 drdoyle (Movies)
04/29 - 05/07 mreid1974 (Sports)
05/23 - 05/30 Ted in Halifax (Music)
06/05 - 06/10 hollybearsmom (Movies)
06/10 - 06/14 jjameson (Sports)
06/14 - 06/19 2girlsmommy (Movies)
06/19 - 06/27 gduvall (Sports)
07/04 - 07/10 jillybeene71 (Sports)
07/14 - 07/22 Nicki501 (Movies)
08/15 - 08/23 Mickey2010 (Movies)
08/23 - 08/31 RobAndJuliaMaya (Music)
09/03 - 09/09 Stan's MaggieMouse (Movies)
09/09 - 09/20 Frannn (Movies)
09/21 - 09/28 mickeymouseclubhouse (Music)
10/02 - 10/09 nobie47 (Movies)
11/29 - 12/5 lollisfamily6 (Pop)
12/5 - 12/12 bear 74 (Movies)

We will not be needing the fridge now from April 13th-20th..my son had meds that he needs to keep in there and our T.A. advised that because of this we can use a complimentary firdge for our stay directly from ASMu..thhe resort has conformed this as well....thanks for the offer!

We will not be needing the fridge now from April 13th-20th..my son had meds that he needs to keep in there and our T.A. advised that because of this we can use a complimentary firdge for our stay directly from ASMu..thhe resort has conformed this as well....thanks for the offer!

Did you exchange contact information with the swappers before and after you? The reason I ask is the fridge is now in luggage services with your information on it. You'll need to PM either myself or the swapper after you with your contact information and where the fridge was to be picked up without this information they'll have a hard time locating and getting the fridge.

I've removed you from the list.

We will be staying at AllStar Sports from Nov 21-26. is it possible to put us down for those dates?

Thanks Tiggs, I really appreciate it. I had surgery to assist with the weight loss so I can't take all the credit but boy has it made a difference in my life and I'm not done yet!

CONGRATS Stan's MaggieMouse..!! I too had surgery and it sure has made a POSITIVE change.

I gotta say I love the idea of this! So helpful and nice of the starting person.

I was just wondering when you'll be taking dates for 2011?

We will be staying at AllStar Sports from Nov 21-26. is it possible to put us down for those dates?

I've added you to the list. You'll need to contact the swappers before and after you closer to your trip to exchange contact information and finalize swap arrangements.

Have a great trip :)

I gotta say I love the idea of this! So helpful and nice of the starting person.

I was just wondering when you'll be taking dates for 2011?

I can add you to the list for 2011 now if you wish...I just ask that if anything changes with your trip you let me know so that I can open that space up to other users.

I can add you to the list for 2011 now if you wish...I just ask that if anything changes with your trip you let me know so that I can open that space up to other users.

Of course! Thank you. We'll be going from February 6th-10th 2011. It'll probably be All Star Sports. But I shall let you know for sure when I book it in 2 months.

Can I join this swap!? We'll be at ASMovies May 9-14th. Just let me know how exactly this works and I would love to confirm.

Can I join this swap!? We'll be at ASMovies May 9-14th. Just let me know how exactly this works and I would love to confirm.

I've added you to the list :)

You'll need to contact the swappers before and after you closer to your trip to finalize swap arrangements and exchange contact information.

If you have any questions on how the swap works let me know.

I'll be at ASMo from Sept 26th to Oct 6th. I know someone has it until the 28th so I was wondering if I could get it after that?
Thanks

I will be at POP Oct 27-Nov 1. How would I get to Sports from POP, we will be without a car, is that something Disney will help us with?

I will be at POP Oct 27-Nov 1. How would I get to Sports from POP, we will be without a car, is that something Disney will help us with?

You would have to be able to get the fridge from the agreed upon All Stars resort and then deliver it back to that resort after using it without a car you'd have to take a taxi at which point I'd say it likely wouldn't be worth the time and the hassle to use the All Stars fridge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter