All Star Suites - JUst Back - LOVED IT!

Partyof12

Mouseketeer
We just had a grand gathering of 14 people in three suites and one regular room at the All Star Music. We all loved it. It was the first time any of us stayed on-site and we will definitely do it again. The buses were great for the most part. I just wish you had some idea when the bus was coming. I know they are every 20 minutes or so but we didn't know which 20 minutes and we seemed to keep missing them/ One time we had to wait 45 minutes leaving MK. With 5 children aged 4 years and younger and one pregnant mom, it was not fun on the bus stop that long.

But we did love the All Star Resort and the extra nightime hours in MK. I'd be happy to answer any questions about the hotel.

We were in the Jazz 2 building facing the parking lot. Very quiet but still close to everything. We were all on the ground floor - so much easier with all the strollers.

Hi...glad you had a good time. My questions are....Did they assign you a building or not? We are going to be staying in a Suite at ASMu next August and I was wondering if they were close to the pool, parking, buses etc...Is the ground floor the best to have with kids? How was the Food Court? Were the rooms pretty good in size? Thanks for any info.

There are no suites at All Star Movies.

We were in the All Star Music Jazz 2 building rooms 2411 (standard room) 2414, 2416 and 2428 (suites) They were on the ground floor (much easier with strollers) on the parking lot side (much quieter than pool side) It was a very short walk to pool, food court and buses. The rooms were lovely and everyone was comfortable. The suites had plenty of room for 2 adults and 2 children each. We would definitely stay there again.

SumMickeyfans said:
Sorry...yes, I meant ASMusic (duhh) Do they have preferred rooms for the Suites?

*** The Family suites are located in the Jazz and Calypso buildings at All Star Music.(these are the closet buildings to the food court and the bus stop.

Calypso Building 1 will have 32 suites
Calypso Building 10 will have 54 suites
Jazz Inn Building 2 will have 52 suites
Jazz Inn Building 9 will have 54 suites

The suites are located on all three floors, and will be near each other, but none will offer connecting suites. There is no price difference between the buildings.

2006 pricing will be:

$169 plus tax - Value Season (Aug 27 - Oct 4; Nov 26 - Dec 19)
$209 plus tax - Regular Season (Apr 23 - Aug 26; Oct 5 - Nov 25)
$239 plus tax - Peak Season (Mar 6* - Apr 22)
$259 plus tax Holiday Season (Dec 20 - 31)
(* once available)

Check here for the 2007 rates:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/disney-rates-2007.htm#VALUE

For comparison, the price of a Family Suite is $9-11 more then 2 Standard Rooms, or $13-15 less the 2 Preferred Rooms, depending on season.

For more info feel free to PM me.

Here is the linkto the FAQ thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1072409

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter