1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

All Star Sports?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by disnut1149, Jan 7, 2013.

1. disnut1149

disnut1149 DIS Veteran

Hi
    Any recent opinions of ASSports? Mainly bed comfort. Hard beds? I got a pin number and am thinking of taking my DD and DGD (10) to stay there in August. I was thinking also of POR, but can save a lot of money, since the room would only be $67.00 and $82.00 on the weekend. Of course, if free dining comes out, I'll probably rethink everything. The only reason I'm thinking of Sports, is because I read that you're first on the bus and first to get off. Also, when was the last time it was renovated? Thanks for any info!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyGal24

DisneyGal24 Always dreaming of Disney!

We stayed at Sports in June and loved it! It is a small resort and very clean. The beds were firm. I slept fine because I was so tired. I highly recommend it!

4. FancyNancy

FancyNancy DIS Veteran

I've stayed at Sports twice and enjoyed it both times!

5. DisneyDiana

DisneyDiana DIS Veteran

Sports is my favorite value! For me being the first bus stop was really great. I also enjoyed the feel of the resort more than I ever thought I would. The surf pool had a beachy tropical feel that I really like on vacation.

6. goofyfigment

goofyfigment DIS Veteran

I believe they just renovated in the last year or two. This is our favorite resort, our last stay there was dec 2011

7. disnut1149

disnut1149 DIS Veteran

Thanks everyone!!