All Star Sports?

disnut1149

DIS Veteran
Hi
Any recent opinions of ASSports? Mainly bed comfort. Hard beds? I got a pin number and am thinking of taking my DD and DGD (10) to stay there in August. I was thinking also of POR, but can save a lot of money, since the room would only be $67.00 and $82.00 on the weekend. Of course, if free dining comes out, I'll probably rethink everything. The only reason I'm thinking of Sports, is because I read that you're first on the bus and first to get off. Also, when was the last time it was renovated? Thanks for any info!!

We stayed at Sports in June and loved it! It is a small resort and very clean. The beds were firm. I slept fine because I was so tired. I highly recommend it!

Sports is my favorite value! For me being the first bus stop was really great. I also enjoyed the feel of the resort more than I ever thought I would. The surf pool had a beachy tropical feel that I really like on vacation.

I believe they just renovated in the last year or two. This is our favorite resort, our last stay there was dec 2011

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter