All Star Sports

Cruella 66

DIS Veteran
I'll be staying here for the first time at the end of June. I stayed at All Star Music in 2006 but don't remember much about it. My question is: How bad is the room to room noise? Paper thin walls? Should I bring ear plugs to sleep @ night? Thanks! Cindy

I'll be staying here for the first time at the end of June. I stayed at All Star Music in 2006 but don't remember much about it. My question is: How bad is the room to room noise? Paper thin walls? Should I bring ear plugs to sleep @ night? Thanks! Cindy
We are going June 19-27 and staying at Sports too!! I stayed there last Aug, and I don't remember hearing anything extra spectacular as far as room to room noise. You should be fine. The only thing that I remember was that it was pretty quiet at night, and I'm used to sleeping with a fan. :laughing:

OOoh, me too! We'll be there the 22nd to the 28th. Look out, lots of volleyball players coming to town for the AAU Nationals! :cool1: Thanks for sharing your experience. :hippie:

I never had a noise issue at Sports. Always had a good night sleep, and im a very light sleeper!

Great resort! Very fun/cute theme. Have fun!

Am considering AS Sports for our upcoming Sept trip. Haven't stayed there before, but have stayed at Pop and LOVED it!! Hoping we will like this one just as well!! Can't wait... an adult's only trip this time!!

Am considering AS Sports for our upcoming Sept trip. Haven't stayed there before, but have stayed at Pop and LOVED it!! Hoping we will like this one just as well!! Can't wait... an adult's only trip this time!!
Our first stay at Sports was an adult only stay and we loved it.

we have stayed there in sport/music and movies and we always facing the pool and we have never had a problem with noise or thin walls? we have been going last 5 years to POP however it is more spread out and we just like it better. we also pay the extra and have room facing pool. and some swim late but we have never heard anything that kept us awake at night.:coffee:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter