All Star Sports or Pop Century

dxander

Mouseketeer
Which of the two would you choose & why?

We're planning a trip starting the day after Thanksgiving. We've stayed at Movies and Music, and would like to try something new. Which would you recommend? My boys are 7 and 5.

I would do POP because of the transportation, but I heard that the all stars have their own buses now so it may not make a difference. The other reason is it sits right over by DHS, EPCOT and DTD. It is also down the road from MK, where as the All Stars are a little further out.

If you liked the other two, you will like sports, plus you have boys, sports is so cool! I myself love the size! POP is bigger, more buildings and 4 stories high.
I love the size of Sports, we will be in POP in September, I am regretting in choice, I should have chose Movies, but that is 100% sold out now

I would choose POP Century, I love that place! :lovestruc It has several buildings, and multiple pools including a little water play area good for your kids' ages. It has an awesome food court (where the staff gets people to participate in dancing with them to music throughout the ages! :laughing:), a huge gift shop, and a fun arcade room. The bus transportation and the rooms are both great, and themed out to the max! Overall, a great stay, IMO. Hope you have a fantastic trip, and lots of fun! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter