All Star Sports — opening?

Sue1016

Mouseketeer
This whole pandemic has me and everyone soo confused. I can’t keep up with the information. Luckily these boards and random blogs on social media has helped! I had no idea till Saturday that today I had to reserve my parks

i was able reserve my parks for my November trip but looked at a list of hotel opening dates and don’t see any for all star sports. Is that not opening? Going in November and chose that resort for price point

help!

So what would happen? Will they be changing my resort? So I ask them or will they contact me?

So what would happen? Will they be changing my resort? So I ask them or will they contact me?

Honestly that far out I would just wait and see what happens, maybe check back closer to the deadline to cancel your room.

The phone lines are swamped now anyway.

Officially the current policy is that you have to contact them. They are making people pay the difference so I'd do it soon if you want to wind up at another Value resort - I think it is very likely that Pop and AoA fill up fast. You'll always be able to move back to the All Stars if they reopen.

It's my best guess that All Star Sports will be the very last hotel on property to reopen; I think they'll open the other All Stars first due to their renovations.

Officially the current policy is that you have to contact them. They are making people pay the difference so I'd do it soon if you want to wind up at another Value resort - I think it is very likely that Pop and AoA fill up fast. You'll always be able to move back to the All Stars if they reopen.

It's my best guess that All Star Sports will be the very last hotel on property to reopen; I think they'll open the other All Stars first due to their renovations.

I saw on another thread that if you escalated to guest services they were able to waive the difference in rate if your hotel was closed....but like all things in this mess, your mileage may vary...

This whole pandemic has me and everyone soo confused. I can’t keep up with the information. Luckily these boards and random blogs on social media has helped! I had no idea till Saturday that today I had to reserve my parks

i was able reserve my parks for my November trip but looked at a list of hotel opening dates and don’t see any for all star sports. Is that not opening? Going in November and chose that resort for price point

help!

Well, How do I reserve park dates??? I plan 6 days off site, 4 days on site with 6 day passes. Will I be able to reserve on those days I'm off site???? Arggggg! Help!

Well, How do I reserve park dates??? I plan 6 days off site, 4 days on site with 6 day passes. Will I be able to reserve on those days I'm off site???? Arggggg! Help!
Yes, in a few days they are opening it to everyone who has a ticket.

I couldn’t sit right lol. I called today. 3 hours and 2 minutes wait and finally spoke to someone. They modified my reservation to pop century. I had preferred but not available. They honored my current package price. If I change anything else I would have been responsible for price difference

Yes, in a few days they are opening it to everyone who has a ticket.
I have a vacation planned for October. Split stay between our condo, then 3 days at All Star Sports. I was able to reserve 3 days for myself on days we are on property, but have to wait to book 3 more days while we are staying at our condo. I couldn't book my husband at all! He's linked to the resort reservation, and has 6 park day ticket. I guess tomorrow I'll be spending my day on the phone! I tried 15 20 times today, but got either a busy signal or 'all circuits are busy' message. Lord, give me patience!

I spent all day hitting redial and calling today 407-939-7866. I was switched from allstar sport to pop century at no charge. We are also going in November.

I spent all day hitting redial and calling today 407-939-7866. I was switched from allstar sport to pop century at no charge. We are also going in November.
Nice little free upgrade.

LOVE All-Star Sports(my FIRST Resort in 2003),but Skyliner is EPIC! :)

I love all star sport as well. We have been to both pop century and all star sport and like them pretty equally. I have never been there while they had the skyliner so I am looking forward to the new transportation. I hope it is open

Def. not making guests pay the difference. As long as they keep their same package/dates

They aren’t making people pay the difference I just had to have my resort swapped and they didn’t charge me anything and the room I was moved too was about 85/100 more a night.

Even when you try to book for 2021 it shows all the All Star Resorts still closed. Hopefully that changes in the next few months!!

All Stars were not available for 2021 bookings, though I expect there to be adjustments once they see how park reservations go once AP's and current ticket/offsite can make their ressies, and they see how bookings go with new reservations over the next few weeks. We ended up booking Pop for February and will just watch to see what happens over the next few months with ticket sales and resort openings.

My husband is hoping to run the Star Wars half, so we are hoping by April 18 the All-Star resorts will reopen. Plus, I think my daughter would get a kick out of the Toy Story section (she was too little to care last time we were there).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter