All Star Resorts and Laundry

MomToOne

DIS Veteran
I read on another website that Disney installed a system at AoA that allows you to charge washer/dryer costs to your key to the world card if you do laundry. Does anyone know if the All Star Resorts have this same system? Or am I stuck dealing with quarters still?

MomToOne said:
I read on another website that Disney installed a system at AoA that allows you to charge washer/dryer costs to your key to the world card if you do laundry. Does anyone know if the All Star Resorts have this same system? Or am I stuck dealing with quarters still?

I know they do it at POR on our new updated thread, but you must use a debit card. It will not take the KTTW card.

I don't know what is in place at the laundries at the values, but the one at POFQ will only accept credit cards or debit cards. They will not take the KTTW card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter