All-Star refurbs?

wahoolio

Earning My Ears
I would like to know if the rooms in Movies and Sports have been completed renovated, much like the Music rooms. I probably could have hunted the answer down if I searched a bit more diligently in the FAQ threads for these resorts, but I was getting overwhelmed by the ironing board/preferred location/transportation threads. Sorry if I appear a bit lazy on this one . . . but any news would be appreciated.

Our family had been "deluxe snobs" for some time, due mostly to the fact that with three small kids, the deluxe resorts simply made things a bit easier, particularly space-wise. In Fall 2008 my DD6 and I went ourselves to ASMu and we had a great time, and a great refurbished room. She may have the opportunity to go back with just one parent later in the year, and we'd like to give one of the other All-Star complexes a try, so long as we can count on the refurbished set-up like we had a couple of years ago at ASMu.

I would like to know if the rooms in Movies and Sports have been completed renovated, much like the Music rooms.

Music and Sports are completely finished. Movies has not been renovated, and there is no ETA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter