• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All Star Questions

MapleGirl

Perpetual Planner
DH and I will be staying at the All-Star Music Resort in September. We stayed at the Pop last January and loved it, but alas, the Pop is booked for September! :( I have a couple of questions about the All-Stars....

1. Is there an All-Star Music Thread somewhere on the board?
2. When was the All-Star Music last updated
3. How can I find out if there will be any large groups staying at the resort (like the Pop Warner kids that take over in January)?
4. Is the Jazz building a Preferred Building?
5. Are there any rooms with a king bed and a bathtub? (I know most the King bed rooms are handicapped rooms, but at the Pop there are a few that are regular with 1 king bed instead of 2 full beds.)

I hope some one can help me with these questions. As always, I'm a bit nervous about staying some where new. I hope it's nice! Does anyone have any tips, pictures, accolades or warnings? I've read the Allears website, but would love more information and pictures! :surfweb: Thanks!!!

2. When was the All-Star Music last updated
Last year

3. How can I find out if there will be any large groups staying at the resort (like the Pop Warner kids that take over in January)?Not sure where to find it but thats one of the reasons that they have free dining is to get people to Disney, I've never exp. large groups in Sept. Dec and Jan definitely

4. Is the Jazz building a Preferred Building?Not last year when we stayed it wasn't

5. Are there any rooms with a king bed and a bathtub? (I know most the King bed rooms are handicapped rooms, but at the Pop there are a few that are regular with 1 king bed instead of 2 full beds.)Not sure, hope someone else will know. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter