All Star Music

signa

Earning My Ears
We made reservations at the All Star Music for February 1-9, 2005 and requested the Hollywood building. Can anyone provide me with their opinions of this resort? We will have 2 children with us ages 9 and 12 and will spend most of our time away from the resort. I'm sure the kids will love the theme, I just want to make sure at that time of the year that I will not be staying at a resort that is loud and crowded (at least past 10:00 p.m.).

First off... Welcome to the Dis! :wave:

Edited to say....

Im sorry! I thought you had said Movies. My eyes must be seeing what I like, LOL! ;)

we stayed at the all star music 2 years ago and had a blast. we stayed in the calypso building. The food court was great and so was the bus service. i had no complaint about this hotel. it was great. im sure you and your family will enjoy it.

Are you at AllStar Music or AllStar Movies?? That will make a difference. CamColt is correct about all things at Movies. We stayed in Music in December and loved it. Our building was Jazz. Calypso was right next door and is a 'preferred' building. I would stay in Jazz again. The theming is terrific. We're going back for 2 nights before we move to BW. Any more questions...just ask.

Yes, I meant the All Star Music, not Movies (my mistake). I hear so many stories about cheerleaders being there so I was afraid I might not enjoy it if it was packed with teenagers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter