All Star Music vs All Star Sports?

karenbaco

DIS Veteran
Pros and Cons of each?
Which is better with a teen group? Also which has best transportation options to parks?

Pros and Cons of each?
Which is better with a teen group? Also which has best transportation options to parks?

Well I have only stayed at Sports so my opinion is biased:) They are basically the same. Same room size and amenities. AS Sports is the first to pick up and first to drop off regarding the buses. Sometimes they have their own buses which is a huge plus. Sports has completed their rehab of the food court so everything is nice and new.

I have stayed at both properties several times. Theming is the only difference. All rooms, amenities, etc., are the same, including bus service.

Bus service is only shared by the 3 AS resorts during the slow periods of the day. During morning, evening, and late night rushes, each resort has their own dedicated bus service.

For teens, I would think Sports would have theming more to their liking. I just don't think that in my teens I would have wanted to stay in the Broadway Musicals section of Music :rotfl2:

For teens?... Go to Sports. The big football field is so popular to play ball on! :thumbsup2

I have teens (on boy and one girl) and we've stayed at both.
We like music better.
I like that they play trivia and other pool games by the music pool Haven't had that at any of the other AllStars.

The big football field is so popular to play ball on! :thumbsup2

And sometimes to Cheer on!lol:)

15219770736_1b0c04ae4d_c.jpg

As others have said the All Stars are pretty much the same. I think that Music is somewhat less hectic than Sports but not by a huge amount.

I'm going for one night at sports in 60 days!! just did the online check in! then we move to CBR! I'm excited about sports. we have been to movies, music and pop! I love the theming at the values!! I can't wait to see it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter