all star music to mcdonalds

essom71

Mouseketeer
Although we have stayed at asmu before we have never had a need to go to Mcdonalds. Our first night on our coming trip in August we won't have either a meal plan or car. How long would it take us to walk to mcdonalds?

I'm not sure there is any type of walking trail or sidewalk to McDonalds. Why not just eat at the food court?

There are sidewalks all the way to McDonalds, it's about .8 mile from ASmu lobby to McDonalds.

Although we have stayed at asmu before we have never had a need to go to Mcdonalds. Our first night on our coming trip in August we won't have either a meal plan or car. How long would it take us to walk to mcdonalds?

It's definitely walkable BUT you don't need to go there - you can still eat at the food court at Music (if you desire). Prices are similar to McDs.

Liz

My memory was the McD's does not have the normal price scheme you would see at home. It would be a long walk to McD's. I would suggest getting a pizza from food court or burgers. Prices are ok in food court.

We've walked there a few times. My DS loves that McDonalds because it has a HUGE screen with the old Disney cartoons playing. I don't remember it being much more than regular MCD prices. I believe the walk is about 10-15 minutes and there are sidewalks. We've even walked to Blizzard Beach from the Allstars to play golf since it is open later than the water park and buses weren't running. It really wasn't a bad walk at all.

I've walked to mcd's from Sports...and Sports is right beside Music. Didnt take long at all!! 10 min at the most. Its very do-able. I say go for it if thats what you want! :thumbsup2 As others have said, there is food at the cafe you can purchase. But if mcd's is what you want, go for it. As for cost, I honestly didnt find mcd's to be very expensive compared to other mcd's??? :goodvibes

I have to ditto the PP suggestion of get a pizza from the food court (assuming of course you all like pizza). We had breakfast at McDs down there once and it was serious sticker shock.

thanks all! Its my kids....they want to try it this time and it will be the only night we aren't on the meal plan.

True its not that much more than regular McD prices but there is no Dollar Menu nor do they run the "specials" that other McDs occasionall run.

Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter