• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All Star Music or Pop

jojo14

Mouseketeer
Hey there!

I booked my dd (7) and I on the bounceback program for ASMu next Sept. We we're just at ASMo and loved that they had movies and activities by the pool, although now I realize this may not continue. I love the idea of it being renovated, but am now thinking Pop might be a better choice. Any insight?

Thanks a bunch!

Hi. Can't really help you on your decision but we just came back from free dining at Pop. And we are bouncing back next September too. We chose AS Sports for next year. We love Pop but at capacity and with free dining it was too much. Not saying I hated it, but we decided on a smaller resort next year.

The biggest issue was the food court was just too overwhelmed. And nobody quite understood the dining plan so it took forever to check out. We gave up on 2 occasions and decided to forage for food in the room instead. And the soda fountains couldn't stand up to the demand either. One entire island was down for 2 days of our stay. To get a drink at night was like getting on Soarin at park opening. : )

I would still recommend Pop but take into account that when the parks close at night Classic Hall is an attraction all it's own.

i love ASMovies and you can walk to music as it is so close, to check out the resort as well,

I have stayed at all the values at least twice--AS Music is my favorite. It is quieter and has a bit more of an "adult" feel to it. Pop's food court has a greater variety and an indoor lounge. Pop was just too big, too spread out and too noisy to be my favorite, but I certainly would stay there again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter