All-Star Movies Resort

momtotwoteens

OIB for me!
Please tell me something good about All-Star Movies Resort! I just booked adjoining rooms through AAA. We have reservations at Venetian Bay Villas in Kissimmee, but with the promotion going on, I decided to try and stay on Disney property. I'm excited, but also thinking how different it will be than staying in a townhouse with access to a washer/dryer and full kitchen. I have never stayed on Disney property before!

We stayed at All Star Movies in June 2006. In June 2008 we stayed at Caribbean beach.
They both had pros and cons.
Things I liked about movies is: Wasn't a far walk from room to bus. Loved Disney bus. While full sometimes (especially after night shows etc) and SRO, still better to me than parking and driving,etc.
Decent food court...price resonable and portions decent.
Kids liked the pool and the general theme.
I thought the room was OK....definately smaller than the room at Caribbean Beach, but worked for us. We really didn't spend a whole lot of time there anyway. Staying at Movies meant more $ to spend on other things.
If you have specific question, or want my opinion of CBO send me a private message.
:upsidedow

As you can see by my signature line we love the All-Star resorts. They are inexpensive and allow you easy access to the parks. We drive to the parks but if you take the bus you can take either movies or music (the stops are about a city block apart) if one line is too crowded, especially in the evening..

The kids love the huge food court. The whole hotel is very child centered. Big, bold and bright. The best thing is that you feel like you never leave the parks because the Disney feel continues into your hotel.

Thank you, Magiclover41 and Koolaidmoms. It's kind of scary to book a room for 8 nights and not really know what you're getting. I am very excited to stay on Disney property!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter