All - Star Movies Resort

Buzz_Woody

Earning My Ears
Hi.

My family and I are staying at the All-Star Movies resort at the end of August thru the first week of September 2007.

I have requested a preferred room at the Toy Story building when I placed my original reservation through WD travel.

My sons are really into Buzz and Woody.

What do you recommend that I do in order to ensure that their "dreams" come true and we get to stay in the Toy Story building with Buzz and Woody?

Thanks, in advance, for all your advice.

"To infinity and beyond".

You´re going on Value season, I think you had great possibilities to have your request granted. I did the same last year for the second week of September, requested building #10 and they delivered. The resort was not full, and I think it just might be the same for you.
I would recommend you to call 3 days in advance and make sure that your request of the buildings are in order.
Good luck to you and your kids! :wizard:

As long as your confirm your "request" you probably have a good chance on getting it... I requested a Toy Story building because my son's LOVE Buzz and Woody.... We got a room in the Woody building..... I would also call a few days ahead of tiem to the resort itself and make sure the request is on your reservation as well.... Good Luck.....

Thanks for all your advice.

I was told that I could fax also fax the hotel, directly, as well.

Is this recommended or should I just call instead?

Thanks again.

I also called the week before then confirmed the day before. Got the Woody building. We were there April 28-May 5 of this year

Also, ask about it when you check in. If the room you're giiven isn't TS, then ask if you could have a different room that is in TS. Be really nice though, not demanding (not that you would, just saying).

We had it requested on our reservation and just asked again at check-in. We were there in January and got the Buzz Lightyear building. It was great :)

If you want to fax, you need to do so 4 days prior to check in--that is when most room assignments are made.

Thanks again and again for all of your advice. It has been very useful.

I have one more question...

You mentioned that there are two buildings...Buzz & Woody.

Are the rooms themed and decorated the same or is the Buzz building rooms decorated in Buzz and rooms decorated in the Woody building decorated in Woody?

The reason why I asked is that my one son is a huge Buzz fan and my other one is a huge Woody fan and I would like to please them both.

Is there a building that is decorated in both Buzz and Woody and if so, what is the building #, so I may request it?

Thanks very much.

The difference is the big icon in front of each of the buidings. Buzz building has a big Buzz, and the Woody, well, you've guess it, it has Woody. If you want to see pictures, you can go to www.allears.com, it has nice pictures.

Dear Disney09,

Per your recommendation, I just checked the pictures on ALLEARS and they are great!

I will follow your advice, as well as, the others to greater my chances to get a room in the Toy Story building.

I will be sure to let all of you know how our vacation was when I return. :yay:

Until then, thanks very much and may you all live your "dreams". :cheer2: :wizard:

I love allstar movies and the Toy Story building is my favorite! I booked the room and then I called back requesting the Toy Story building and they added that to my reservation. I did not book it as a preferred room , but we got an awesome one and we loved it. I called another time to verify that it was added in the notes on my reservation to make sure as well. Have a great time and I hope u get the building u want.
I am including pics I took when we were there of the building and the room :)

floridavacation128.jpg

floridavacation098.jpg

floridavacation126.jpg

floridavacation034.jpg

floridavacation033.jpg

floridavacation032.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter