• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All Star Movies Honeymoon

KELLY

DIS Veteran
Hi, We booked our honeymoon today we will be staying at the All Star Movies for 7 nights 8 days May 4th to the 11th. Any suggestions on which building to stay at. I have never stayed here before last year after we got engaged we stayed at Coronado we recieved one of those promotional postcards. It was very hot this same time last year we left a day earlier. And stayed a day less. Thanks for any suggestions Also how do I go about getting a specific building?

I would recommend the Toy Story buildings. It is close to the pool and main building, but is very quiet. Also, the 3rd floor rooms will probably have less noise than the lower floors. We always fax the room controller at the resort about 3 days before our trip with our requests. Remember though, the more you ask for the less chance you will get it all. I am sure you will have a great honeymoon in Disney though! We are anxiously anticipating ours in June 2004.

congrats!!! :)
We are not staying at ASM but we are going to WDW and staying at CBR. :) Our honeymoon is in July of 2003
So, i hope you have fun! :)

All Star Movies is great. I agree that the third floor rooms would be the most quiet. We stayed at 101 Dalmations (sp.). It was very close to everything and very quiet.

Congrats

I agree with everyone, Dalmatians or Toy story.....3rd floor.
You'll have great time.

P.S. How was CS. We are interested in staying there next trip

Congratulations! We stayed at ASMo for one very short night, so I can't help you with your questions. I just wanted to wish you congratulations!

I hear the Love Bug section in the All Stars is pretty good. The Fantasia section is also the preferred building. This means $10 more per night and being closer to the food court, bus stop, etc. If you would like more of an adult population, say at the All Star Music. I stayed in Calypso this past November and will be staying in Broadway in November 2003 with my hubby. I heard the Jazz and Broadway sections attract more adults. It's up to you on where to stay. Just thought I would give you and fyi. Got 8 nights for ASMu for $550.

Have a great time and
even better lifetime together!! :earsgirl: :earsboy:

To get away from everything, I always choose Mighty Ducks. It's an easy walk to the main building, but is a nice quiet section and next to the quiet pool which is nice. I find that very few people visit this quiet pool making it very relaxing. Also, since it is right next to the A/S Music, it is actually closer to go across the street right into the food court of this sister resort and gives you 2 options for taking the bus back to your resort in the evenings. There are rooms with king beds and bathtubs on the third floor. We usually always get one of these rooms. All king bed rooms are for our challenged guest first, but if these rooms are available, you can book them also. I always ask for the king bedroom with the tub, not the roll in shower. These rooms have always had a complimentary refrigerator in them also. We have stayed in a king bedroom at the All Stars probably 20 or more times and have always had a frig. Just remember that a king bedroom is only a perferred option, but find the CMs will do their best at putting you in one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter