All Star? Can they honor request between themselves?

pjtjm

Mouseketeer
I will be booking two, connecting rooms at the All Stars, and will request that one room have a king bed, and the other two doubles.

If we book, say, Music, and they have no more king/double connecting, (or worse, no connecting!) can they look at the room inventory for at Sports and Movies to see if they can honor it over there? (I know it's just a request, but I'm hoping the odds would be better between the three resorts.)

We've been to POP, got the King/Double combo over there (and liked it), but I wanted a change this time, (still need the value though). I don't care much which All Star we get, but the room/bed configuration matters a great deal to my DH.

Any advice/experience would be appreciated!

TIA!!!

:goodvibes :goodvibes

Sorry no, the only way they would move you is, if your resort is overbooked and they need to move you to one of the others to get a room.

They would not move you for a request.

1) Actually, you can request to move to ANY resort.
2) Little known, but it is ALWAYS possible.
3) Before or after check-in, or even mid-stay.
4) The Front Desk can handle this for you, if there is a vacancy.
5) Caveat - the room rate may not be the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter