All september/early october flyers post here for a boogie

crabbie1

DIS Veteran
Well today makes it the day I can say I am going this month:cool1::woohoo: It seems such a long time since we booked and yet 3 weeks today we will be up in the sky. Mind you DB watching aircrash disasters on the national geographic channel doesnt do my fear of flying any good:scared1:
Anyway to all us september/early october flyers lets have a dance . Put your dates and where you are staying and your first must do:love:
I will start;
Alyson (crabbie1)
Dave (DBcrabbie)
Charlotte (DD)
RPR Club,SSR and AKLV
22/09-07/10
Cant wait to arrive and see US soil,feeling the humidity and driving up to the RPR.
:banana::cool1::cool1::dance3:
:cheer2::dance3::banana::cheer2:

:cool1::cool1::banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2::banana::cool1::cool1:

Me and my Bf will be arriving at AKL on the 28th!!

:cloud9: I can't wait to arrive at AKL for the first time

Paula-Jane (me)
Alex (DH)
Laoise (DD12)
Aedan (DS10)

HRH 19th to 23rd
OKW 24th to 13th October

Walking through the doors at the airport in to the heat and the florida smell!

I'm in!!

Me (Lee)
DD (Tové)

POFQ: 2 - 16 October

First must-do: Grab a root Root beer, some Cheetos and sit and inhale the Disney air!

DFriend and I will be flying off in 3 weeks, 2 days. :yay: we'll be staying at Quality Inn Plaza over on IDrive til the 8th.
First things first, head over to Friendly's for some dinner and ice cream. :love:

Im in 16th September till September 30th

SSR

Honeymoon
Me Leanne
DH Dave

:cool1::cool1::banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2::banana::cool1::cool1:

Me and my Bf will be arriving at AKL on the 28th!!

:cloud9: I can't wait to arrive at AKL for the first time

Have you been onto the AKL thread on the resorts board? Lots of pictures to help you through if you have any rough days while you are waiting to get there ;)

me (Carol), DH (Stephen), DD (Aimee) & DD (Cailyn) we fly out on 27th :yay::yay: for 2 weeks at Courtyard by Marriott, LBV:banana::banana::banana:

Can't wait to get my feet on Florida soil..the heat, humidity and smell:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Myself , DH and DS....Oct 8th till 22nd.

First and only stay ( way out our league and very much a one off ) at WL !!

Cant wait to walk in the Lobby and rub Humphrey's nose......:cool1:

Hubby and I off on the 22nd :cool1::banana::woohoo:

I just love that ''WE ARE HERE!'' feeling and like pixiepower when you step off the monorail landside and smell Orlando :lovestruc Driving down the I4 with 106.7 blaring, singing along just so happy. Yes Starbucks does play a part in that lol lol.

Checking in! We fly on the 7th Oct! Can't wait to feel some HEAT at long last! Proper, boiling me in my own skin, heat!!!

Us too! Can't wait to go now, it's been a very long wait but we are arriving for our first stay at the Poly on 29th September - 14th October :D

Dave (Me) & Stephanie

Fly from manchester on 16th Sept in UC with Virgin
Staying 9 nights at POFQ

Soooooo Excited!!!!!!

Nic:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter