All Seasons Travel

sopandbass

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used All Seasons Travel? According to their website, it seems they have a good price for a Magic cruise we'd like to take in 2006. Any suggestions or comments are appreciated.

Should I wait and book the cruise while we're on the Magic this January?

Thanks for your help!

I don' t have any personal experience with using All Seasons but they were very friendly when offering me a quot. When I priced out my different options for an October 2006 quote they were comparable with Dreams Unlimited (the sponsor of this board). Several DISers recommended Dana at micdan.com and she was able to save me about $400 on that vacation so I guess if you don't like the quote you get from All Seasons, or want to compare, she'd get my vote.

Also. the prevailing opinion that I've heard on these boards is that you should book the cruise that you want now with whoever you want to book with. Then take that information with you when you are on the Magic in January. If you are able to get a better quote while on board, then you can cancel the original reservation you made and make a new one right there on the ship. However, if you are able to lock in better rates now, then you aren't kicking yourself for missing out on a better deal.

Let's say you get a quote for your 2006 cruise now and it's $2000 so you book it.

Then you get on board and it's still $2000 to book the cruise but now you get a $100 stateroom credit. So you cancel your original reservation and book on board.

Then when you get back home you can transfer that new reservation over to a Travel Agent and they will possibly save you even a bit more and you still keep the onboard credit.

But if you go on the Magic in January and the rates have gone up to $2500 for the cruise you are interested in for 2006 then even the onboard credit isn't a better deal so you just keep your original ressie.

All Season's Travel get my vote, too. This coming Feb 19 will be our 3rd Disney cruise booked thru them. Execellent service, great prices!

Two of the families we are traveling with on the January 05 Western Magic have booked through All Seasons. Interestingly, at the time that these families booked, All Seasons had rooms available while Dreams and Disney did not. To clarify, both families were looking for category 9 or lower rooms, but Dreams told them they had no such rooms at that time, and the Disney site showed only Categories 4 and 5 at that time. Both families ended up booking with All Seasons - one family got a category 9 and the other got a category 10 or maybe 11. I was surprised to find that one agency had these rooms while both Disney and Dreams did not. I assumed that everyone had access to the same inventory of rooms. Fortunately, it has all worked out for everyone. Both families seem pleased with All Seasons so far. By the way, we booked through Dreams and the fourth family booked directly with Disney.

Enjoy your trip!

We used All Seasons Travel for our Halloween Magic cruise. Great service along with a great price.

Scott

Another vote for AllSeas Travel. I used them last year, already have a cruise booked for 12/05 through them and will probably use them for our '06 cruise. Great service! (Thanks Chuck, Andi & Keith!!!);)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter