All Season Travel agency ???

We've had very good service booking two cruises through them. No problems, quick response time, always happy to answer questions/concerns.

Julie

Just booked with them last week...2 Cat 9 cabins. Great service. DU are also great but the pirce from All Seasons was better and with a family of 8 (6 kids) any savings is a help!!!

alllseastravel.com is the best travel agency I have ever used! Great customer service and great prices, too.

We just booked about 10 days ago for a category 9. If I had waited one more week I could have gotten a stateroom credit. If you can book this week check out the offer for this on their web site. They had the best price and many have posted good experiences and I have been pleased so far.:D

They are the best of the best-great rates, great service

I also booked with them and have had great service so far. I also wished I had waited, we booked a few weeks ago and now they have a stateroom credit.
Their site says new bookings only for the credit so book now if you can. :earsgirl:

We've booked with them twice and both times received great customer service. I got a quote from DU and it was several hundred dollers higher both times.

We also booked through All Seas..Been very happy with them. Would book again!

Laura

We booked in July for an Oct 2004 sailing. We're very happy with them.

We just booked with them tonight for September 11, 2004. Great prices and great customer service. John helped me book our cruise and he was wonderful with my questions and was able to book the room we requested.

So far no problems and I do not anticipate any!

Thanks John!

Kathy

I highly recommend All Seasons Travel! We booked them for our upcoming cruise on 11/29, and would do so again for future cruises.

I would get a quote from them, but please give Dreams Unlimited a chance to meet that quote.

After all, DU hosts this wonderful board! We booked through them and have been very satisfied with service and pricing.

Mark

We booked 2 cruises while on the 10/18 eastern cruise with DCL. We got the 10% "discount" and an onboard credit of $200.00. Here is my question:
1) Can I transfer my reservation if All Seasons give me a better rate?

2) Can I keep the onboard credit?

I have not visited their website yet, so I'm sure I could get the answers from them directly.I was just wondering if anyone else had done this before???????:wave:

I don't believe you will be able to keep the onboard credit from what I have read here on the boards. I asked All Seas about a first time cruise stateroom credit and they told me they were not able to do that since they give such discounted pricing.

Hi Fran,

Looking forward to our October cruise. Cindy says if you transfer to DU or All Seasons for a better rate you will lose the $200 credit. However, sometimes DU offers a rebate, even though the rate is the same, and you still keep the credit.

Dave (Spud's DH)

I did some checking around and All Seasons had the best price by far. plus I got a 100.00 stateroom credit as a bonus when I booked in October. I'm very happy so far with them and would go back. Hope others find the same. This is our first cruise and can't wait.:wave2: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter