All rooms booked right now at Disney??

faith

DIS Veteran
I have an opportunity to visit a sick friend in Port. St. Lucie and combine a Disney trip. Why are all rooms booked right now? The only available one is at Coronado Springs. Or the Dolphin. Thanks!

Do you have AAA? Have you given them a call? Also, have you checked Travelocity or the other travel sites? Another possibility, have you called Disney directly?

These options may yet make it possible to visit WDW. I wouldn't discount Dolphin, either. It actually is on property. Check around on this site, there are discounts available for certain groups. I'd call them directly, too. And, of course, if there is availability at Coronado, that is a nice resort.

...I used to visit Port St. Lucie often years ago. Pretty place.

We used to go to WDW in October because it was so quiet. Now it has become a very busy time of year. Seems like lots of British and Canadians like to visit in October. Monday is Columbus Day also. Keep trying though. I was desperate for an extra day at the Poly and just got it after weeks of trying. People have to cancel 5 days out to get their deposits back and many wait until almost the last minute. Good luck!

Yes October has come full circle since we use to go, that is why we've stopped our October trips, too busy. Then again, if I had the opportunity to go tomorrow, I would pick either one of those resorts in a second!

I'm really excited. Booked a room at All Star Movies for tonight! Will anyone else on these boards be there?? Arriving around 10 tonight and departing the 9th. Will anyone on the boards be there??:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter