ALL POINTS RENTED PENDING PAYMENT. 58 Points for rent-$11 per point use by January 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvdzny

Half of my heart is in heaven
I have 58 points available for rent at $11.00 per point. I can book at Boardwalk Villas thru January 2016 and at all other resorts thru September 2015. The points must be used by January 31, 2016.00
I have rented before.

:tinker:Hi ,
I am looking for a studio and the bwv from 11-7 to 11-11-15. Two people. Any view.
Would you have anything available ?
Thanks so much
Enza

Hello,
I am a DVC member that needs 9 points for a reservation in May 2015. Can you help me??

Hello, looking for a studio for just one night...could be any of these nights... March 14th, 15th or 20th.
Thanks! It's for 2 adults.

enza, there is nothing available at BWV for those dates. Coastal01 and freya, I would like to rent out the points together if possible. If that does not work I will let you know. Moobar25 I will pm you.

If you happen to find a studio for both 14 and 15..or even 13 and 14...I might be able to do that if it helps with how you want to use points.

I'm looking for 44 points either transfer or have you book for me so I can add on to our current start at Aulani in April. Let me know if these are available. ~Shannon shannonlopez21@gmail.com

Is there any availability Sunday, November 29, through Friday, December 4? Looking for a studio, standard view preferred. Please let me know! Thanks!

Hello,

Looking for BWV studio 11/19-11/22, 47 points. If points still available, payment terms, contract?

Thanks

enza, there is nothing available at BWV for those dates. Coastal01 and freya, I would like to rent out the points together if possible. If that does not work I will let you know. Moobar25 I will pm you.
Thanks ! Good luck renting pooh:

I totally understand about renting them together. I get more points in June so I only need the 9. If you get a partial reservation and have any remaining just let me know. Good Luck!

Good morning I'm interested in 4 nights at boardwalk,studio, 5th nov checking out the 9th. Please let me know if available and terms, Thanks!

I'm interested in 2 nights at Boardwalk, November 27-28. Either studio or 1 bedroom. Thanks!

I am looking for 15 points at Hilton Head on 3/27 if you can match me up with someone else needing 43 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter