ALL POINTS RENTED BWV points for rent @ $13/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

jls886

DIS Veteran
ALL POINTS HAVE BEEN RENTED

We have right around 200 points for rent or transfer. We’re flexible on the actual amount, but we would like the total to be close to 200. $13 per point.

Our home resort is Boardwalk, so we can book rooms there at 11 months out from your dates. We can also book rooms at any other DVC resort at 7 months out.

Our use year ends September 30, so we ideally would like to have them used by then.

If interested, please post here or PM me with the following information:
- Check-in and Check-out dates
- Preferred Resort (feel free to include your top 3 if you’re at all flexible)
- Room type (studio, 1-bedroom, etc.)
- Number of people

I will then check availability in the order that I receive requests.

Our payment terms are: 50% due at the time of booking, and the other 50% due 60 days before check-in. Paypal is preferred via either Paypal funds transfer or via bank account. Credit card payments will incur an additional 2.9% fee.

Last edited:
Sent a private message but not sure if it went through. We are looking to rent a standard view studio at Boardwalk from Sept 10th until the 17th. Let me know if you have any points left. Thanks!!!

Debbie

Sent a private message but not sure if it went through. We are looking to rent a standard view studio at Boardwalk from Sept 10th until the 17th. Let me know if you have any points left. Thanks!!!

Debbie

It didn't go through, but I just sent you one!

Jennifer

After reading the rules on transfers, I think we would prefer to try to rent our remaining points if possible. I'm sorry! If that changes, or we're left with a small number of points after we're finished renting, I will let you know.

Updated the title - around 110 points remaining to rent.

Looking for a standard view studio at Boardwalk - 2 adults - Arrive Nov 29 - Depart Dec 6 . 76 points

Thanks

Looking for a standard view studio at Boardwalk - 2 adults - Arrive Nov 29 - Depart Dec 6 . 76 points

Thanks

A standard view studio is sold out for all of your dates except 12/4 and 12/5, sorry! Garden/pool view is completely available for your dates, but would be 107 points.

I need 36 to 44 points.

Hi, I am looking to book the following reservation:

13th September 2015 - 17th September 2015 -

1rst option- KV (Kidani Village)

2nd option- AKV (Jambo House)

4 adults

value room - 36 points

if value room is not available, then

studio standard - 44 points

I can´t get to my PM, so please contact me to my email

mail: marceloparedes@hotmail.com

Also:

can you add magical express?

Do you do contract?

What's your payment policy?

can you provide references?

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter