• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All points are gone. Mods please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpolak

DIS Veteran
I have 138 points to rent that must be used by May 31 2012. The points are at SSR, but I will make a reservation anywhere based on DVC rules and availability. I have rented before on these boards and can provide references upon request.

are they 2011 points. can they be transfered. i need the points for august 2012. i need to bank the points. would take the 138 i need 137

This is probably very unlikely, but any chance at all to get a studio at either BLT or DWL for Nov 4 to Nov 10? If no chance at all, we'll consider other resorts too, closer to the Magic Kingdom the better. Thank you very much!

I can check. Let you know what I find out. Sorry all of those nights are not available.

Are you looking to unload all of them or will you split them up? Can they be transferred if I use them in January? I want to go down in early Jauary, but I am 26 points shy of what I need.

They can be transfered I will double check with member services on Tuesday

We are planning on going down Oct 8 to 16. We have season passes, looking at different place to stay. Anywhere I could use your points at? We have four adults and 2 kids. We have been twice this year and five times over the last four years, but never done the DVC thing

This close to the date might be difficult to get. I can surely check for you. Would you want a studio or a one bedroom?

Hi, I'm sorry but I need 2 more posts to be able to PM.

Do you have points for the Wilderness Lodge Villas (STUDIO) arriving Thurs. Feb 16th and departing Monday Feb 20th? Would need 76 points.
Thank you!
Lisa

I can check. Let you know what I find out. Sorry all of those nights are not available.

After doing a little more research, it seems to get any resort reservation this late for Nov 4 to Nov 10, Saratoga Springs would be the only likely option. Would you be able to reserve a studio for those dates? I believe it will cost around 80 points. Thanks again.

Hello We are looking to go to Disney from November 11-14th 2011. Or November 17-20. We are not picky on the resort. Can you please tell me if there is availability and if you still have points to rent? Thank you.

After doing a little more research, it seems to get any resort reservation this late for Nov 4 to Nov 10, Saratoga Springs would be the only likely option. Would you be able to reserve a studio for those dates? I believe it will cost around 80 points. Thanks again.
I got your PM but could not reply with a PM because I don't have enough posts to send a PM yet :( Thanks for checking!

Sent you a PM. If you have an e-mail that is better to contact you at, please let me know.

Ann

For Hilton Head, October 16, and 17, for studio. Any idea if you have any or can book it?

I'm new to the DISboards so I can't PM you, but here is what I am interested in:

March 7-12, 2012
Animal Kingdom Lodge 1 bdr

I believe based on the calculator this is 136 pts - is this available?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter