All paid and ready to go!

CAROLINE4

Mouseketeer
I've just paid the balance of our Christmas at Disney! Only 57 days to go until our first time going at Christmas! There's so much we want to do! Go around the resorts looking at decs and the gb house! Celebration to see the parade and Gaylord's ice show as well as all the Disney we usually do!!

Is there any must do things at Christmas time? Want to get in as much as possible! ⛄

Never been at Christmas so no advice but spending a good day or two resort hopping, grabbing a snack and taking photos of the festive decor at resorts is already marked at top of the list if/when we do. Are you doing a Christmas party too or do you arrive too late for that?

Going for the holiday too. Only 58 days for the family !!!
I heard you have to see the Osborne Lights display at HS

We're not planning on doing the Xmas party at the min as we also have us tickets so not sure about being able to fit everything in x

Yes will be going to see the Osborne lights they look amazing!

We're not planning on doing the Xmas party at the min as we also have us tickets so not sure about being able to fit everything in x

Yes will be going to see the Osborne lights they look amazing!

You can see the Christmas parade Christmas week, the only thing different to the MVMCP is you don't get cookies&hot choc :thumbsup2

There's not a parade at Celebrations (well there wasn't last year :confused3) but every hour (I think its from about 6pm) they do a "snowing" were they blow out lots of fake snow whilst playing Christmas music etc, it's really funny watching the kids make snow angels in shorts&t shirts :rotfl2:

Osbourne lights are a must :cheer2:

ICE at Gaylord's is ok for something different, only thing I would say is it depends on how long your holiday is for, as apposed to other things you want to see&do. Don't get me wrong its nice to see something different but it's an extra $$$ if there are other things you want to see. Be prepared if you go though it is FREEZING I went in sandals and swear my toes nearly had frostbite :lmao:

Yes the parks are busy Christmas week but this will be our 13 :santa::santa: Christmas there & just wouldn't want to go at any other time of year now :thumbsup2

You can see the Christmas parade Christmas week, the only thing different to the MVMCP is you don't get cookies&hot choc :thumbsup2 There's not a parade at Celebrations (well there wasn't last year :confused3) but every hour (I think its from about 6pm) they do a "snowing" were they blow out lots of fake snow whilst playing Christmas music etc, it's really funny watching the kids make snow angels in shorts&t shirts :rotfl2: Osbourne lights are a must :cheer2: ICE at Gaylord's is ok for something different, only thing I would say is it depends on how long your holiday is for, as apposed to other things you want to see&do. Don't get me wrong its nice to see something different but it's an extra $$$ if there are other things you want to see. Be prepared if you go though it is FREEZING I went in sandals and swear my toes nearly had frostbite :lmao: Yes the parks are busy Christmas week but this will be our 13 :santa::santa: Christmas there & just wouldn't want to go at any other time of year now :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info! I read that Santa goes through celebration while the fake snow happens, would like to see it anyway! No Christmas will live up to a Florida Xmas we are setting ourselves up for heartache!

Thanks for the info! I read that Santa goes through celebration while the fake snow happens, would like to see it anyway! No Christmas will live up to a Florida Xmas we are setting ourselves up for heartache!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter