All packed!

we are nearly ready, had a near mishap, Ill tell more later,

But we are ready!!

hillbillys.jpg

Nice looking rig, never saw tag on a C. Thinking of a dolly myself. Going to be hot but at FW you can get some shade and go in the pool. Have Magical Vacation.

Have a fast and safe trip. We'll see you when you get here!

j

Have a safe and fun trip! I am looking forward to reading your trip report when you return!

after a 14 hr day on the Rdwe pulled in to lake city FL for the night, Disney is just 3 hrs away, but Im whipped We will be there around noon Im thinking!!

Why noon your 3 hr away

leave here at 6 (I hope) drive 3 hrs prior to arrival do the wal mart dance for supplies (1hr) checking in (30 mins) that puts me at 4.5 hrs (allow for traffic, me getting up when Im suppose to and any other time nibblers) I figured noon was a good goal;)

Would you believe I was on the road by six! Everyone else was still sleep I even stopped at Wally world got supplies and everyone else slept I finally woke them around 930 and said get up we are at Disney ..............bunch of bums:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter