All Nov/Dec/Jan Southwest folks!

SnackyStacky

DIS Veteran
Check your fares!!!!

Mine just dropped from $109 to $89!!!!!!!

Made the change myself online and saved $60!!!

Congrats! Our flight for Dec 1 has not moved. But, I'll keep checking based on your experience!

Your lucky, my prices went UP.. when i first looked they were 215, now there are 244, which is just too much, so Im not sure what Im gonna do.

Our prices for Christmas went up $20 on the way down. Same price on the return.

Thanks for the heads up!

My went down also. How do I go about get a credit? Thanks!

1.) Log on to Southwest.Com

2.) Mouseover the "Air" tab at the top of the page

3.) Scroll down and select "Change Reservation"

4.) Enter your confirmation number and name.

5.) Scroll down, select the flight segments you want to modify and click "Continue"

6.) Enter the cities, dates, etc. and click "Continue"

7.) When the flights come up, just select the SAME flight(s), and click "Continue".

8.) Review everything. Make sure you've still got the right dates, cities, flight numbers and flight times. Go ahead and click continue.

If you've purchased a refundable fare, you will have the option of receiving a refund to the original method of payment or holding the credit to be used toward future travel. If you've purchased a non-refundable fare, you will only be able to select a hold on the funds for future travel. Just keep going until you've confirmed everything through. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter