ALL NEW Post here if you won a OMDD trip! PART II: We HAVE 18 (+1) Winners!

No Cerilene today? Maybe the baby decided it was time to start planning their OMDD trip! :thumbsup2

Well I'm sitting here at the hospital holding my almost 24 hour old baby girl! We're doing great, although my poor butt is tired of this hospital bed!!

Thanks to everyone who enjoyed being on baby watch with us!

Oh and she weighed it at 8lbs 6oz, 20 inches long.

Well I'm sitting here at the hospital holding my almost 24 hour old baby girl! We're doing great, although my poor butt is tired of this hospital bed!!

awwwwww! CONGRATS!!! :banana::cool1:

Hooray! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations, Cerilene!

Congrats on the baby C!! And happy OMDD planning!!!Cheers!!:yay:

Congrats! And welcome baby!

Apparently she understood that it is cool to have your birthday in an odd month, with an even day.

yay!! Today is finally the day us February winners have been waiting for!! Just got my trip paperwork!! Let the planning begin!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

yay!! Today is finally the day us February winners have been waiting for!! Just got my trip paperwork!! Let the planning begin!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

So funny you posted this! I posted it yesterday morning on our other thread that today was going to be the day! :rotfl:

Great minds think alike :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter